50 killed in G -bar/niteclub

Hmmm , wonder if shooter was just trying to use the bathroom he identifies with??:wink:[:0] Or folks just getting gut full of PC…:question:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

That was terrible. One good man with a gun could have stopped that, or a couple of them without a gun. I reckon they were short of good men in that place:question:

My wife’s brother and his “significant other” were in there. We’ve been waiting all morning to hear from him. Just called and they are OK. He works for Disney BTW.

Coming soon to a city near us, as long as we keep importing them.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Obama just lowered the flag to half staff. God help us.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Hold on, are you offended because the President ordered the flag to be lowered for 50 american citizens that were massacred?

Originally posted by Dizast

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Hold on, are you offended because the President ordered the flag to be lowered for 50 american citizens that were massacred?
[/quote]

That’s correct. One, fifty, or five hundred. If it was lowered for that, it would never be at full staff.

http://www.usflag.org/nff.half.staff.html

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

NOt to make light of this tragic event by yet another muslim, obuma, the president that bows to foreign leaders has no clue on flag etiquette. He also will not use the term radical Islamist terrorists.

Maybe this will make some wake up and take off their blinders that Islam is not a religion of peace. Which do we choose: tolerance of the Islamist faith or our LGBT community? I’ll take the side of the lgbt community.

There are lots of things I don’t agree with, but I’m sure as heck not going to slaughter people for it like a radical muslim terrorist WILL do.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

gonna be interesting to see/hear how our pos obummer and his cronies,
obillery and the gays spin this one!!! The first one I want to hear
comment from is TRUMP…
THE JV TEAM </font id=“red”> ( OBUMMERS WORDS )AT LEAST ITS IDEOLOGY SEEMS TO FOR SURE HAVE CROSSED THE WATER/BORDER… But wait he said they couldn’t mingle with the immigrants , they’re all vetted:kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes: and good to come here…just sayin… By the way just saw him on tv blaming it on our guns!! ““are you [:0][:0][:0]””???

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

This tragedy occured in a largely Hispanic club. I think it would be interesting to know how many were actually American citizens.

Not that their citizenship or non-citizenship makes this any less horrible but this event will be, and has been already politicized via LGBT issues, ISIS/terror ties, and gun issues. Why not add in the illegal immigation issues.

And I can’t tell you how many times Wolff Blitzer and other news faces have reminded us this is “The worst mass shooting in US history”. Come on, stop the hype and just get to the facts.

j

The shooter was a Muslim and a Registered Democrat! Wonder if anyone has ever broken these mass shooters down, to the political party they belong to!

I have no doubt that the Administration’s “Spin Doctors” will be working double overtime on this one.

j

Somehow it will be the Republican’s and the NRA’s fault!

The truly sick thing about this whole issue is the simple fact that he was a radical muslim that got offended by queer folk and according to his religious teachings he thought he was doing the right thing by murdering them.

Obuma was just on the news and basically blamed it on the ease to get a rifle as the root cause of our sporadic shootings across the country.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Fred, that’s Obama and his follower’s beliefs. Never let a good crisis go to waste. They are delirious over the thought of confiscating firearms.

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

I’m not offended POTUS ordered the flag lowered for this tragedy but let me ask this… Why did he order flags lowered for this tragedy and then order them down for the passing of Whitney Houston (who OD’d) but he didn’t order them lowered when Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield were murdered.

In the future, where every stranger poses a potential threat, knowing the predator mindset is the only safe haven.

Xpress H20B Bay Series
Yamaha 115 SHO

quote:
Originally posted by jisuho

This tragedy occured in a largely Hispanic club. I think it would be interesting to know how many were actually American citizens.

Not that their citizenship or non-citizenship makes this any less horrible but this event will be, and has been already politicized via LGBT issues, ISIS/terror ties, and gun issues. Why not add in the illegal immigation issues.

And I can’t tell you how many times Wolff Blitzer and other news faces have reminded us this is “The worst mass shooting in US history”. Come on, stop the hype and just get to the facts.

j

The club wasn’t a “Latin club.” It was just a straight up gay bar (no pun intended…obviously) but they were holding a “Latin night” on the night of the shooting.

The Islamic extremist shooter was a US citizen, born here in the US (parents were from Afghanistan).

In the future, where every stranger poses a potential threat, knowing the predator mindset is the only safe haven.

Xpress H20B Bay Series
Yamaha 115 SHO

Just goes to show where his true loyalties stand…
A real pos and obillery will be worse " what difference does it make?"

author unknown

here is some more. shooter texted that he pledges allegiances to Isis.

Come on obuma, just say … deep breath, you can do it, radical islamic terrorist. PC to Hell@

quote:
Originally posted by archer
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

I’m not offended POTUS ordered the flag lowered for this tragedy but let me ask this… Why did he order flags lowered for this tragedy and then order them down for the passing of Whitney Houston (who OD’d) but he didn’t order them lowered when Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield were murdered.

Xpress H20B Bay Series
Yamaha 115 SHO

Because it appeases the people who put him in office. Unfortunately, they don’t feel the same way about the heroes you mentioned, even though it’s those heroes who allow them to have their beliefs. Sad and ironic, but typical.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

quote:
Originally posted by sc_shark

I don’t pay much attention to South Park, so maybe I’m off base. If so, I apologize in advance. But it looks like you’re trying to be a funny guy with your “contribution” to this thread. If that’s the case, I hope when you come down off your meth high you realize how childish and classless you’ve shown yourself to be…

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”