681,000 Pound 2014 Red Snapper Quota

quote:
Originally posted by DoubleN

Hey Skinnee, how many are there to get “burned out”?

Seems you would have to be “engaged” in some way in order for that to happen. Just doesn’t seem to me that many are, or, not as many as there once was.

Just sayin, you certainly know more about this than I do.

Thanks,
NN

07, 23 Key West, Twin 115 Yammys

“Coastal Bound”

www.joinrfa.org/

That's kind of my point. How hard is it to get the average fisherman to attend ONE meeting or to write ONE letter? It's (**() hard. How hard is it to get them engaged on every issue? It's impossible. Thus, I think that we have to pick our battles instead of scattering the troops. There is "feel good" and there is strategy... I prefer strategy... We will not win by brute force. We don't have the numbers.

Let’s see what comes out of tomorrow’s meeting with John Carmichael and Chairman Hartig. Then we should have a discussion on here with the fishermen who are interested enough to get involved and form a strategy the coordinates our efforts to have the most impact.

quote:
Originally posted by freefish7

Let’s see what comes out of tomorrow’s meeting with John Carmichael and Chairman Hartig. Then we should have a discussion on here with the fishermen who are interested enough to get involved and form a strategy the coordinates our efforts to have the most impact.

Thanks FF7,

NN

07, 23 Key West, Twin 115 Yammys

“Coastal Bound”

www.joinrfa.org/