'70s flashback

What ya have in mind otc? I’ve been eying the new Indians for the past few months. Wife’s not onboard with it though.

Looking at a 2014 ultra classic. We went to beach house Harley looking for a helmet for my granddaughter. Wife actually pointed out the bike. Gorgeous bike 11,000 MI the color is real cool. black cherry.

Waiting on the wife. she was supposed to have a procedure this morning at seacoast at 08.
Talk to her at 10:30. She said the doctor had come in and said they were getting ready to come get her. At least I get to hang out at the house. it’s only 5 minutes away

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

If ya get it post us some pics.

God speed and prayers for your wife!

It wasn’t until I hit the 3rd station this morning on my side of town before I actually found some gas. Heading down to Charleston tomorrow for my oldest son’s graduation from MUSC this weekend. Hoping gas will be available to get around and then back home.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Sure doesn’t seem like 4 years since you first told us he was going! Is the S10 still running? Just got back from around the ravenel area, all station I saw seemed open. Good Luck!

Proud Dad! Congratulations!

Couldn’t get waited on. Salesman was a smart-ass so I just left.
Come down to suck bang blow to a vendor to get a new stereo put in the ultra classic. Did not need spend that money anyway wasn’t really feeling it…
It’s rocking down here in murrells inlet though… Usually don’t do the bike week thing might see the sun come up.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Play on Playa</font id=“size5”>

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

My oldest actually graduated from CofC in 2018 on our dime. He went back to MUSC on his and is ready to join the workforce. He has worked hard and we’re real proud of him. Believe it or not, my youngest has been driving the 1999 S10 since 2018 and it just went over 90,000 miles. Still runs great but, it is the age that worries us. He goes to school in NC so we’re looking for something a little newer so we don’t have to worry. I’ll probably keep it and drive it around town. Time does seem to be flying by doesn’t it.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?