Probably just me, Ga DNR

I get what they are sayin, but is this foggy to anyone??? Probably just me.

.22 Cal. Rimfires

It is unlawful to fail to carry a weapon of .22 cal. rimfire while tending traps and to use that weapon to dispatch any furbearing animal to be taken.

Just me I’m sure, lol

Either way, traps degreased and hanging to dry after using Speed Dip yesterday. Still tacky but look awesome.

I don’t want to go thru the waxing portion. I certainly will if the huge number of trappers on here suggest it.:+1:

NN

Typical lawyer-speak. There is almost always a far easier and clearer way to say what you mean until you involve a lawyer. I help write some policies at work and dread when I hear, “better let someone in legals take a look”.

What do you trap, and what do you do with them?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Hey, Doug, need to thin out some coyotes and feed em to the buzzards. No season on them. Or beavers.

Dec. 1st furbearer season opens, so hoping to get some bobcats. Those will not be trashed tho. Perhaps a mount or skin tanned…will figure that out later.

Still getting a few supplies and prepping traps. Gonna text you couple pics.

Excited!

NN

Cool pics Glenn. Looks like you need to have a weekend culling. I kind of like the bobcats but, those coyotes aren’t good for anything else trying to thrive there.