Not much going tonight

I did see two tails and casted at one probably barely slot fish. It just hasn’t turned on for me yet. I need to keep looking i guess. Too many people on the water tonight. Tomorrow I’m headed south.

Had people approaching me from both sides. They got within 100 yards so i left. Have some courtesy people.

1 Like

Your dash come out super cool.

Beautiful picture Ricky. At least you are getting out there. As for the lack of courtesy. That seems to be the trend anymore, everywhere.

I don’t think many people have any idea that 100 yards is too close, I didn’t for sure, maybe give a little more slack.

1 Like

Great looking dash! Where did you get the tail image from?

I tell you what I do 23 ,when someone gets that close to me.Just get up on plane and burn ass through the marsh grass like you’re doing an illegal marsh hen hunt.Screw it up for everyone around.They should get the message on courtesy.

1 Like

New Wire Marine did my panels and I’m really happy with the professionalism and product.

They helped design it and lay it out in a manner that was efficient and made the most sense. They also have a ton of materials/ colors to choose from.

I really liked the fact that they are local and do the work in house. I was able to meet face to face and even took the boat over there to talk out the design in person in the parking lot. Good people, smart people.

The tail is hooked to my nav lights. When they come on, the tail turns on.

When two people are walking a flat, you cover 100 yards quick. If you want to hop on a flat that’s already occupied and walk the opposite direction, I’m more ok with that, athough I wouldn’t do it. It’s when people get to a flat AFTER you’re there and walk towards you is what I consider to be rude. These days, most people are rude and don’t care about their fellow man. Personally, if I see anyone near where I want to fish, I move on. I shouldn’t be able to see what color your eyes are. I’ll give a guy at least a half mile buffer. There’s no reason to crowd unless you don’t know what you’re doing. It’s just my opinion and you know what people say about those.

I think easyrider thought you were boat fishing, not sight fishing on foot.

That console looks great!

ROGER, I assumed you meant BOAT fishing, I have never ‘walked’ a flat, nor boat fished a flat for that matter, so I was speaking from ignorance, sorry about that.

Understood, flats fishing is totally different than normal boat fishing for sure.

1 Like