Fishing stuff and more

3 tiagra 50 wides
1 Penn 70sv
Like new condition.
$1,750

Islanders, saltwater candy, Daisy chains, spreader bars, stretch 50s, 30s, 20s, wahoo plugs, chuggers, sea witches.
All new or like new condition.
$600⁰⁰ OBO.

Fixed outriggers with mounting frame.

Flying gaff like new only stuck one fish.
$75⁰⁰
Down rigor base $50⁰⁰
Heavy lift fighting belt $75⁰⁰

Signed Earnhardt poster urethane onto a piece of wood.$125⁰⁰
Richard Petty and Terry labonte & and labonte diecast car.$75⁰⁰.

Also have a pair of penn hand crank downriggers. Full post pictures when I remember where I put them.
Have a bunch of used but pretty clean Islanders sea which wahoo plugs and stretch 30s 20s and 50s Daisy chains so and so on. We’ll post them when I dig them out.

We’ll be going through the Charleston area Friday or Saturday. Columbia Greenville area in about 10 days.
843-455-9090.

I need to sell some stuff too, my offshore days are numbered unless im in a big boat with AC and couches.

And if thats the case they already have way better stuff than mines.

Good luck, liiks like a lot of tackle for the $$$

1 Like

If you can join this Facebook group, racing stuff sells good in there

Thanks I’ll go check it out.

Not only ac, but how about a 2000lb gyro that stabilizes the boat while bottom fishing and Slow trolling? Good friend is getting one installed on his new 40’ catamaran … still deciding on power plants… should be delivered this fall.

OTC, I need to go shooting with you one day rather than sharing a room waiting to get our but holes examined. Still think about that day and how rare it was.

dammit

i got nothing

I was just gonna let sleeping dogs lie

JaJaJaJaJa. I knew Fred’s post was going to open the door for some smart-azz remarks.
Fred and I were in the pre-op at the same time waiting to get the camera run up. Well you know where.
They had a problem with the patient before us and held us up for about an hour. I had posted earlier before I went in that I was fixing to get the camera.
This was still back during covid and your driver had to sit and wait in the car. I asked my nurse if I could have my phone for a minute to let my wife know there was probably about an hour delay. And of course I checked the forum.
Fred had posted that he was there also. And he was the fellow with the mask sitting in the waiting room.
Well by that time they had already brought him into the pre-op.
So I hollered over Fred is that you over there Fred. Yep it was him.
Small world sometimes…

1 Like

Pea pad’s got nothing!! I don’t believe ya! It was a once in a lifetime thing. Like OTC said small world at times.

1 Like