Windy Waters

Took a bud out Sunday morning trying to duck out of the wind for some top water action. No luck getting out of the wind in the 2 spots I wanted to try, but the fish cooperated a little for our efforts. All dinks but still fun fishing. Switch up to shrimp and put a few more in the boat. Called it a day at noon. Got back to the house and grilled some burgers and felt a little bad about not finishing any of the 3 jobs I started… I know, I know… Ill tighten up. In my defense, the door couldnt be hung because of paint and nail hole filling. And the oil pump went right in but the cable is also bad so having to replace that too. That was a fun tight squeeze getting that thing in there too… I’ll get it though​:+1::muscle:

1 Like

Sometimes you just have to have some you time! Those projects will be their for the rest of you life. Nice report!

1 Like

Totally agree with Fred.
I’ve got a number of projects if they get done they get done if they don’t they don’t.

Please take a screenshot of Stump…he’s been away almost as long as Fatrat! That way we can identify him properly on his next post and put that smile with that name!!! Fish beware the Bushy Park and Goose Creek Assassin doing what he does best!

1 Like