Going to the beach

Some of these people look like they’re going on a week long adventure.

And it’s hilarious about half of them arguing with the wife. She’s complaining you forgot this you forgot that. Yes dear I’ll go back to the room and get it. Hahaha…
40 some odd years. I probably been on the beach twice. Take the grandkids to go look for seashells. I see nothing pleasurable about laying out in the sun. Cover yourself in oil so all the sand sticks to you. Not for me

That’s because you put your eyepatch over your good eye

arrrrrrrrrrrr

If only you actually saw many women that looked like that. Sadly, so many look like they should be pushed back into the sea. Throw in crowded beaches, with people smoking or playing their music for everyone to hear and I’m a hard pass.

I’m like OTC, never cared for just sitting on the beach looking. Walking on the beach is fine but if I’m out in the sun, I’d rather be on a boat.

1 Like

As a kid I was at the beach a lot, never laid in the sun, just played in the waves and searched for shark teeth. That was back when you were guaranteed to get a half mason jar at a time.

Now it switched to low tide and a sandbar. Unfortunately, many others are now getting this idea and several of our go to spots are getting crowded… and many times you have to put up with Daddy’s boat and a blasting stereo with crap music. Wife hates crowds.

And I hate crowds too, thank you.