Anyone going trolling for mahi Thursday

Anyone going trolling for mahi mahi Thursday or Friday

A couple of my suppliers are heading Offshore from Ripley Light, Thursday.

Said they’re getting some good reports on the Mahi bite.

Good luck, and thanks for the invite to fish with you. Sorry I couldn’t pull it off.

between SSTs and the wind/wave forecast, I bet Charleston will be out of ballyhoo by tomorrow morning

i’ll be working, so enjoy it for all of us and post some pix… last one to clear the rocks on friday is a rotten egg!

If what barbawang said holds true, I have six or eight packs of Ballyhoo, if you think y’all need 'em?

Y’all have fun and post up some pics.

1 Like

Friend said west marina was out of ballyhoo today and only found a few small at Hadrells , luckily I’ve got a stock pile in garage freezer I picked up couple months ago, thanks for offer of ballyhoo

Y’all heading out tomorrow?

The offer stands, if you need them.

I’m getting loads of pics from today, what a nice day.

Can’t wait to see you guys reports.

Yeah I was in the North Charleston store when a guy bought them out

From the reports I’m getting, sounds like the weather was great, yesterday, fishing, not so
much…

Left out ripley light about 4:45 am, perfect day to fish but weeds were scattered fished passed 226 and every where in between all way to 1960 ft , temps were 71-78, 1- dolphin, bottom fish on way back.limited out trigger and vermilion to save the day Thursday

2 Likes

From the reports I’ve gotten, the few Dolphin that were caught Thursday, were on a 72*-74* temp break, and scattered weed line in 300’, around 226 Hole.

Also heard of a catch of a “Man in Blue” (Marlin) in 1200’, Thursday.

Reports I’m getting says the Dolphin bite is picking up.

Hopefully better next week!

2 Likes

Dang @snickers, nice to see you back posting, too!!

We’re planning a trip,or two, next week.

Fishing out of Stono.

Let’s try and hook up!

P.S. sorry to disappoint the “grammatically challenged” crew.

Just how I roll… :smile:

1 Like

I’ve been holed up with this new startup company trying to get it off the ground. Haven’t had any time to do anything.

Mahi season is the best, so let’s definitely meet up!

1 Like

Will do, Sir!

Thanks!!

Also, @snickers, I see your post on cushions, but, I can’t respond. I think your limited posts have caused you to go into a time out?

According to Discourse protocol?

I think it’s because I didn’t post it in a category… I reposted hopefully that fixes it

Looking forward to some fishing!!
:grinning: