Best relief shading charts for Simrad?

Who makes the best relief shading charts for offshore of the Charleston area for a late model Simrad unit? I am not terribly impressed with the Navionics chart on the cell phone app and I assume the Navionics MFD chip would look the same.

doesn’t your simrad unit come loaded with the Cmap already? any late model should have it preloaded. It looks like this,

and no, the navionics chip for the southeast usa with lakes and rivers is way better than the app.

this is what the card when loaded looks like,

but really, didn’t it come loaded with Cmap?

Plus with the late model simrads you can go into the settings and put different colors for different depths.

What exactly are you trying to do? Maybe a bathy chart would be an option too, but cmap should have all that stuff preloaded.

I had to get the nav chip for the southeast because of all the inland lakes and rivers it covers that cmap doesnt.

hope that helps

Thanks for the heads up on that. The charts I am looking for a very detailed relief shading, not the standard bathymetry charts that come preloaded on the unit.

This is the type of detail I am looking for. This is a reef out on the ledge out of SC.

This is an example of really high definition stuff off the north side of the USVI from the Navionics app.

This will be a gift for a fishing buddy to use with his Simrad.

@Rapchizzle

If you have the $$$$, these guys have put in the time.

This might be more suited to what you are looking for.

Best,

EF