A colony on Mars 12 years away.....

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Everyone knows the aliens gave us that technology…

www.baturinphotography.com

You win… Just saying in another 100 years if we don’t self destruct, that trip won’t be 8 months. Probably have a space elevator.

On the alien technology, I kind of doubt it. Human nature and secrets just don’t go together. After all this time someone on their death bed or just plain bored would have spilled the beans. imo. But then again there are several top secret government projects that have never come to light.

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSCzUkHkPJo

If the Democrats go up there, they will already have a voter block:wink:

No explanation from me! I would love to be able to do that at a few partys. You could drink free all night.

Good thinking Fred! An open bar. We won’t have to drink Green stuff, will we?:smiley:

quote:

Good thinking Fred! An open bar. We won’t have to drink Green stuff, will we?:smiley:

does the color of a drink matter, as long as it tastes good?

quote:

I think that they should only send Democrats! That way they could start their own perfect society! Everyone will be taken care of cradle to grave! Of course the rest of us would have to provide for them! Maybe we could say that the check is in the mail:wink::smiley:

I agree, and make it male democrats only. Then they can experience their same sex marriage crap first hand.

“If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel .” Benjamin Netanyahu

Ecclesiastes 10:2

GW 205
F200 Yam

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

You win… Just saying in another 100 years if we don’t self destruct, that trip won’t be 8 months. Probably have a space elevator.

On the alien technology, I kind of doubt it. Human nature and secrets just don’t go together. After all this time someone on their death bed or just plain bored would have spilled the beans. imo. But then again there are several top secret government projects that have never come to light.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/citizen-hearing-on-disclo_0_n_3175272.html I guess humans got 10,000 X's smarter since 1940. Look at all the technology that suddenly appeared. Sen. Mike Gravel (former Alaska Sen. 22 years) Says he knows the USA has been visited and says the White House has covered it all up. Several retired Astronauts and Military high ranking officials have said the same. I do not know if they have come to this planet. I do not believe we are the only living creatures in the vast open spaces of outer space. Do some research on Sen. Gravel. Why would he risk himself by saying that if he is lying?

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

Good times?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

Can we send Fritz???:imp:

quote:
Originally posted by CooperRiverMan
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/citizen-hearing-on-disclo_0_n_3175272.html I guess humans got 10,000 X's smarter since 1940. Look at all the technology that suddenly appeared. Sen. Mike Gravel (former Alaska Sen. 22 years) Says he knows the USA has been visited and says the White House has covered it all up. Several retired Astronauts and Military high ranking officials have said the same. I do not know if they have come to this planet. I do not believe we are the only living creatures in the vast open spaces of outer space. Do some research on Sen. Gravel. Why would he risk himself by saying that if he is lying?

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

Did you see w

Mars has very large Chickens.Col Sanders would have been proud.

Stonoman

Yall send me an email when you get to Mars and let me know how things are up there :smiley: Sounds like a great place for Obama to take over to me. I appreciate a good adventure, but at my age I don’t even buy green bananas and I sure aint going to Mars.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

I could get behind sending 23 to Mars

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I could get behind sending 23 to Mars

I submitted your resume for this position, but you didn’t meet the minimum ride requirements…

“Must be this tall to ride this spaceship”

Just sayin

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire