AFIB questions and treatments. EF?

Has been a great day around here. Fred is doing better , RBF didn’t show up and Bob received a hat full of sustained flags and deletions. Happy for you Fred. And glad that CF is becoming more and more trouble maker unfriendly

Maybe time to get a different Doc to consult with? 2-3 times a month on meds no good. Not sure how those heart rev limiters work on you, but they are a real drag in my lifestyle. All those food pics, how you losing weight?! I got to admit, losing weight has to be the hardest struggle in my life. I was brought up eating food for pleasure and a source of knowing all was well. or something like that. I truly love eating and don’t cull much of anything.

the key to losing weight is the horizontal cha-cha twice every night

:boom::boom::boom::+1::boom::boom::boom::point_up_2:t2::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Actually I am only on cholesterol blockers. I was on all manner of beta blockers and BP meds but the worst thing I was on was cigarettes and fried food. My cardio doc said that if everyone quit smoking limited fats he would have to find a new job

1 Like

Fortunately for me the wife would be willing, … Me not so much every night anymore, just every other and only once.

You are a nut Bay. But I would imagine that would significantly help on the weight loss.

Yeehaw!

the key to losing weight is the horizontal cha-cha twice every night.
---------------------------------------------------±—
ONLY TWICE ???

1 Like

I was Air Force… I can’t keep up with no Marine. I liked my air conditioned barracks and mess hall too much.

Have you ever considered running? I have found getting the heart rate up and breaking a good sweat ,helps to keep me in my iron man like shape. Fish, venison and a lot of fibrous greens are a staple in my house.

IMO, walking is for old people. Park that Honda, canines are the only ones getting exercise.

In one hour running, try to cover 6-8 miles, you will thank me later, and it will help keep you upright.

We are only here once, Bruh!

Found certain members a date to get them back in shape… RBF likes the real thing, but y’all need all the help you can get…

New Study Reveals Insane Amount of Sex Robot Owners Worldwide (msn.com)

I love running Bolbie, fractured my back about 25 years ago and arthritis keeps me away from it. Was able to do under a 5 min 1 mile and averaged 18 min on 3. I don’t walk at a snail’s pace and stay pretty active. As for the diet, pretty much the same here. We seldom fry anything and lots of vegetables. I can not take the Arthritis medicine on blood thinners. My goal is getting off them and getting back on anti inflammatory so then maybe I can get back to jogging. It always gave me a piece of mind and a good to time think. I’d love to be able to throw a cast net several times in a row.

Got your cow picked out for February? Called last week and they will not take any appointments until January. Kept two of the best out of this group before they went to Orangeburg. Hope you’ve eaten a bunch from all you had in your freezer.

Santa Gertrudis-Angus cross

IMG_1976

1 Like

Fred, seeing those cows reminds me of my uncle in Clio SC. I spent several summers on his farm when I was young. His son was a little younger than me. Uncle Mclaurin would tell his son to go out and lift a small calf over the fence . Told him that if he did it every day that he would still be able to when the cow grew up. He would look out the window and say “ I hope I’m standing right here when that cow kicks jr’s ass!!

1 Like

Yeah ,talked to Michael several times dropping off and picking up deer for the family , he told me don’t sweat it, he’ll always hold a spot for an outstanding citizen such as myself.

Gonna get into Wagyu game, need another money making hobby, tired of the Angus-Belti-Hereford line, time to kick it up a notch.They tell me wagyu is high demand, I’m gonna find out!

You like salmon? Good for the heart, get on that kick if you can find it fresh. Whatever you do, stay on a consistent program, good luck Bruh.

If you are doing it for personal consumption, don’t mess with it, with your health kick… To much fat. I’m really not that impressed with the steak. Yea it’s good, and a decade ago I would have been sprung over it, but not today.

tell you what Cordray’s had that I will get another one when I’m in that area. An apple wood smoked ham. It was delicious, a little costly, but not too bad.

You are going to spend a ton on a certified Heffer and then if you are looking to breed I just don’t think you can make it around here. Maybe? You are looking at 8-10 dollars a pound to buy a steer (if you can find one) and to finish it off check out the diet and care they give them. We found a place in Hartsville that had em a few years ago, but just didn’t go through with it.

Goggle an Olive Wagyu.

1 Like

No it’s not for me, if marketed right, it’s a lucrative option. I’d partner up with a group that’s established, and send the calf on after weaned.

In 2019 , a giant bluefin tuna (600 lbs) sold for $3 million in Tokyo.People will pay crazy amounts of money on food, Wagyu is right there in the mix. We’ll see.

Enjoy your day, gotta get out of here now, long haul to a horse show this weekend, finally got some seasonal weather in here. Hopefully daughter will bring home another mess of champion ribbons.

I don’t run unless something’s chasing me. I said when I got discharged I’ll never run or stand in line to eat again.

you as well. On the wagu market, I hope that works out well. With the increase in Feed, fuel and fertilizer you need a high dollar nitch and plenty of pasture to keep it profitable. I just don’t see a lot putting in the money for a whole processed wagu and then if you did like Cordray’s and offered select meat packages, from what I’ve experienced most of your high end clientele are not going to buy in volume. ?? Cows are a lot more labor intensive than some believe. At this point in life I don’t have the dedicated time to put to them and too hard to find decent labor you can trust. the other issue facing selling whole cows on the hoof to butcher is finding a place to process one. The Government has put most all out of business and the ones left are not cheap. The two I kept need to go right now, but no one to do it. Now I’ve got to hay and grain them to keep up the fat content they built up over the summer.

Maybe check into goats. Really. The miniatures for pets are bringing outrageous prices and the larger meat varieties are bringing big dollars at the market and selling whole to our increase in Latino population. Maybe we should become crabbers with the price of those rascals.

That 3 million tuna was probably the lottery fish with perfect timing and fat content.

Wish you luck at the Horse show. She jump?