Anchorage Alaska Trip Photodump

I’m still trying to make that June trip happen…its gonna be tight though.

Awesome photos and a fantastic looking trip! I went almost ten years ago and had a great time, did much of the same fishing as you (Kenai, Seward, some random spots). I will tell you that you didn’t miss much on the halibut. Aside from the size of the beasts, it’s pretty boring fishing – you just wrench something heavy up from the bottom of the sea pretty much 100% vertical and that’s about it. Honestly if I go back, I’ll skip halibut. You hit the best of the fishing for sure!

my salmon never got here. neither did my invite for the next trip.

palin - hot or hoe?

Bump for Ted

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Thanks

21 Contender

bump

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

I have made several trips to the Army facility in Seward. Great accommodations and three nice head boats for fishing. We had plans to go back up last summer but the covids got in the way. We changed our plans to this summer and got ready for a July trip. I got a call last week from the installation manager, he said we could come on up if we wanted but the bar, restaurant and fishing boats would be closed for the rest of the year. Had nothing to do with woo flu, he said they just couldn’t get enough help to run the place.

By golly folks that just shows how important it is to get some relief checks out to hard working Americans!

ZX