And on it goes......

One by one the endorsements are falling away from trump. Earlier in the week the strongly conservative “Arizona Republic”, a newspaper that in its long history has never endorsed a democratic candidate for President, has endorsed Hillary Clinton.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2016/09/27/hillary-clinton-endorsement/91198668/

Today…the “USA Today”, a paper that normally doesn’t take sides in presidential elections, states that “Trump is unfit for the presidency”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/29/dont-vote-for-donald-trump-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/

Is this all nothing more than a left-wing conspiracy against Donald?

No…it’s people who understand what Donald is and what damage he could do to our country if he is elected.

Don’t vote for Trump.

He picked up the American Police Association and 88 US Generals, so who do you think is more respected? The Press? LMAO

Wow, lost a newspaper. It’s all over now.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

And we all know that the POPO are implicintly bias! I hate you DF, cause Hill says you are a racist! And me being a Black guy, I don’t like it!

BLACK, I thought you were Asian!

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

No…it’s people who understand what Donald is and what damage he could do to our country if he is elected.

Don’t vote for Trump.

too late my mind is made up, I’m voting for trump … the only logical choice.

If you think Trump could cause damage, how could you possibly be for Hillary? We all know she doesn’t care about anything but herself, lies, and has no issue with Americans being tortured and then murdered.

GO Trump

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Don’t vote for Trump.

If you think Trump could cause damage, how could you possibly be for Hillary? We all know she doesn’t care about anything but herself, lies, and has no issue with Americans being tortured and then murdered.

GO Trump

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

That's actually the opposite of logic. Trump lied more in the one debate than Hillary has her entire career.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

I know, facts are just a stupid part of the liberal agenda.

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:
quote:

Don’t vote for Trump.

GO Trump

That's actually the opposite of logic. Trump lied more in the one debate than Hillary has her entire career. http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Come on. You’re better than that.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don’t vote for Trump.

GO Trump

That's actually the opposite of logic. Trump lied more in the one debate than Hillary has her entire career. http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Prove it otherwise.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don’t vote for Trump.

GO Trump

Prove it otherwise. <hr height

Facts…nasty facts…even when presented with the facts people don’t accept them!! Why…here’s a reason taken from an NPR article on fact checking:

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/27/495233627/do-fact-checks-matter

"new information in a way that supports their existing worldview. According to one 2000 study Pluta cited, researchers surveyed people’s knowledge about welfare. They found that the most misinformed people were also among the most confident in their misinformed ideas — and many of them resist correct information when it’s presented.In fact, it’s possible for fact checks to be counterproductive. Presenting people with an untrue claim, even while refuting it, can in some cases make people believe the untrue claim even more, as MIT political science professor Adam Berinsky found in a study about belief in (nonexistent) “death panels” in the Affordable Care Act.
Nyhan and Reifler similarly found a “backfire effect” to trying to correct a voter’s information — the researchers found that “direct factual contradictions can actually strengthen ideologically grounded factual beliefs.”

And me being a Black guy, I don’t like it!

Sounds racist to me … :wink:

How anyone could truly believe Trump lies more than Hillary is beyond me. I guess a fanatic is a fanatic. Not a word that comes out of her mouth comes close to resembling the truth. Prove otherwise.

I will ask this once again - I asked Bolbie and he evaded . So— Any of you “progressives” please tell me - What has Hillary done in the past 30 years to qualify her to be the commander in chief? What are her accomplishments - her merits? Please answer this with out trashing anyone else.

Cue the crickets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

I will ask this once again - I asked Bolbie and he evaded . So— Any of you “progressives” please tell me - What has Hillary done in the past 30 years to qualify her to be the commander in chief? What are her accomplishments - her merits? Please answer this with out trashing anyone else.

I am a Libertarian…

However, she was SOS when OBL was taken out…

Something the Repubs couldn’t accomplish…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

RBF, I think the only reason they went after him, was that to many people knew that he had been found! They knew they couldn’t keep it a secret, so they had to get him!

quote:

sure is quiet!

quote:

One by one the endorsements are falling away from trump. Earlier in the week the strongly conservative “Arizona Republic”, a newspaper that in its long history has never endorsed a democratic candidate for President, has endorsed Hillary Clinton.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2016/09/27/hillary-clinton-endorsement/91198668/

Today…the “USA Today”, a paper that normally doesn’t take sides in presidential elections, states that “Trump is unfit for the presidency”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/29/dont-vote-for-donald-trump-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/

Is this all nothing more than a left-wing conspiracy against Donald?

Don’t vote for Trump.

You might call me deplorable and irredeemable, But USA Today has always been left leaning. A Gannett owned rag - as is the AZ Republic whos circulation is in free fall.

quote:
quote:

sure is quiet!

I’m not a Hillary fan, but definitely believe that Trump has no reason to be even considered for leader of our country. Nonetheless, it’s not that hard to put together a list of things that Hillary has done for our country, a lot easier than it is to find ANYTHING the Trump has done for anyone but himself. Here’s some of Hillary’s accomplishments and lets see if the list will be accepted by the rest of the right without any wise a$$$ comments:

Worked for the Children’s defense fund to help provide health care of children.
Worked to get health care for the 9/11 first responders
worked for women’s rights around the globe
worked for LGBT’s rights
Helped with getting health care for family’s of our military
Negotiated a ceasefire between Hamas and Isreal

there’s more but that’s about 6 x more than Trump has done.