anybody interested in a sticker trading vine?

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

RBF, are you here to join the vine, or just to make comments on the thread? I hope to join the vine. I want that signed MacDaddy sticker!

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

I put him on the “ignore” list a while back, so I don’t have to see his worthless babble and youtube links anymore. It’s awesome!!

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
  1. Bonzo
  2. leadenwahboy
  3. Rapchizzle
  4. DFreedom
  5. pitviper0404
  6. SublimeOne
  7. northchucky
  8. StumpNocker

Saving this list…

List of grown men who trade stickers… :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

we also occasionally get together and drink cold beer and eat oysters with other members of this site…don’t think you’ve made THAT list either :stuck_out_tongue:

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
quote:

we also occasionally get together and drink cold beer and eat oysters with other members of this site…don’t think you’ve made THAT list either :stuck_out_tongue:

You spelled "milk and cookies" incorrectly!!!
quote:
quote:
quote:

You spelled "milk and cookies" incorrectly!!!

You two friends? I hope so.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

You two friends? I hope so.

I love Bonzo!!! This is good old fashion "ribbin'" man... Not ill will...

I hear that pit, but sometimes I actually get a kick out of the nonsense though! Twisted I know right:imp:

Skinnee, looks like you’re working yourself off of Bonzo’s Christmas list too :slightly_smiling_face:

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

Skinnee, looks like you’re working yourself off of Bonzo’s Christmas list too :slightly_smiling_face:

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

I have mad respect for skinneej…if he started this thread I’d prolly poke fun at him for trading unicorn stickers too…I’ll get this thing started later this week…thanks for the support guys…

Hey, if he keeps it up we’ll find his car and put an I LOVE TRUMP STICKER on it.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Hey, if he keeps it up we’ll find his car and put an I LOVE TRUMP STICKER on it.

With Al Sharpton, Rosie O’Doughnut, Whoopie Goldburg and a few others claiming they will leave the country if Trump is elected, I’m starting to think Trump for President might not be a bad thing!!

Those liberal pukes threaten to leave the country all the time. They’re all full of crap, no one else would pay them millions of dollar for what they do. I wish some of them would leave.

Take this BS to the politics forum please.

Back to the stickers.

Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Rapchizzle

Take this BS to the politics forum please.

Back to the stickers.

Thanks.

Yes sir, Sorry sir!!:sunglasses:

hey leadenwahboy, PM me your mailing address…envelope to go out by Friday…

Done.

Should we set some ground rules or something for this? Minimums? Preferred shipping method, etc?

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

Done.

Should we set some ground rules or something for this? Minimums? Preferred shipping method, etc?

yea, prolly so, I’m open to suggestions…I’ve got about a dozen as of now and am looking for more…maybe take as many as you are gonna add to the pile? first class postage should be fine if we are all within 100 miles or so…are unicorn stickers actually allowed? y’alls thoughts?

I’m a little more than 100 miles away but first class postage will reach here just fine.

quote:
Originally posted by Rapchizzle

I’m a little more than 100 miles away but first class postage will reach here just fine.

you are THE exception to the rule…

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

Done.

yea, prolly so, I’m open to suggestions…I’ve got about a dozen as of now and am looking for more…maybe take as many as you are gonna add to the pile? first class postage should be fine if we are all within 100 miles or so…are unicorn stickers actually allowed?</font id=“red”> y’alls thoughts?

Only if SkinneeJ and the Pea join the list, otherwise, noone would take them…:sunglasses:

No rainbow stickers either!