anybody interested in a sticker trading vine?

apologies for the delay but the envelope is in the mail today…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Sorry for the delay. Came home to the package today (I think it came Saturday? Wife can’t confirm), did some swapping and packaged back up. Just waiting on address from Rap (PM sent) and it’ll be out!

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Oh man…I just found the envelope in a junk drawer with two others that never made it to the mailbox…first recipient and I already messed it up.

It’s in the mailbox today…please don’t banish me. I’d blame it on the wife, but this one is all on me!

Wadmalaw native

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

Oh man…I just found the envelope in a junk drawer with two others that never made it to the mailbox…first recipient and I already messed it up.

It’s in the mailbox today…please don’t banish me. I’d blame it on the wife, but this one is all on me!

Wadmalaw native

At this pace, Pea will have his signed MacDaddy End Times Thread sticker, by the End Times…

RBF

leadenwahboy should be banded from further festivities until he apologizes and makes things right

fingers crossed for macdaddy’s return

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

leadenwahboy should be banded from further festivities until he apologizes and makes things right

fingers crossed for macdaddy’s return

It’s Easter weekend… Never know what bunny might jump out its hole…

RBF

Please don’t BAND me…

Wadmalaw native

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

Please don’t BAND me…

you are forgiven, tis the season…see what I did there PeaPod? :smiley:

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I kinda wanna play now… I saw some backstreet boys stickers on clearance the other day at Wally World. Fingers crossed they’re still there!

If I get murdered in the city, don’t go revenging in my name…

Oh yeah, I forgot, I also have a 2016 CF.com oyster roast Ladder match between 23 and RBF promo sticker…

Since 23 backed out, and it was never released, it’s definitely valuable beyond monetary consideration…

However, I will release them to be a good sport. I am sure ole 23 will want to reschedule…

RBF

this thread is like watchin cheap hookers working on remount rd. I wanna look away and mind my own business, but I can’t help it

Update?

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

did I get into a sticker pyramid situation or something?

“mr keys”

It’s in the mail heading to Columbia now

It’s in the mail heading to Columbia now

Okay, I got some cool ones from Rap. Never gotten mail from the Virgin Islands before. Who do I send to next?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Okay, I got some cool ones from Rap. Never gotten mail from the Virgin Islands before. Who do I send to next?

The list says pitviper. PM him for address

Wadmalaw native

Oops, forgot to go back to 1st page. Thanks!

thread’s like watching monkeys tryin to hump a football

I would watch that Pod:smiley: What’s this stuff about passing a bong box around! Sounds like a take off from Secret Santa:question: Man I’d hate to follow skinneej! You sure would know who sent it!