anybody interested in a sticker trading vine?

lol Easy

I’m just glad leadenwahboy didn’t foul up the hole progam again

I got it a few days ago. It’ll be heading back out on my next day off!

I found one from years ago… Sending it on to PeaPod, Bonzo, or 23SF, purt much anyone that wants it and willing to rassle for it…

Won’t fit on my back windows with all the led zeppelin, grateful dead, and rainbow stickers on the outer banks surf fishing VW bus…

RBF

“Them that can brag without lying, let them brag.”

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I found one from years ago… Sending it on to PeaPod, Bonzo, or 23SF, purt much anyone that wants it and willing to rassle for it…

Won’t fit on my back windows with all the led zeppelin, grateful dead, and rainbow stickers on the outer banks surf fishing VW bus…

RBF

I’ve got a half dozen or so of those, if you guys want them i’ll put them all in next time.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

is that even supposed to be a woman, or just a fat guy with a beard and hat? y’all ain’t right…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Don’t start calling my friends fat, RBF!

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Don’t start calling my friends fat, RBF!

C’mon Easy, everyone needs a Hunka, Hunka burning love…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJac6OykfM

RBF

received from Rapchizzle and on the way to 23SailFish shortly…some of you have quite the sense of humor with some of those…the unicorn and anti-Clemson ones are pretty funny…glad y’all are being good sports about this…

Buncha Nerds:smiley:

I’ll be taking the anti Clemson ones, so no one needs to worry about those anymore.

What’s the deal? Take one, add one?

May all your favorite bands stay together…

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I’ll be taking the anti Clemson ones, so no one needs to worry about those anymore.

What’s the deal? Take one, add one?

May all your favorite bands stay together…

Take one, add one…or two.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

well there’s about 30-40 in there now so just put back what you take…somebody on this vine must work in or own a vinyl or sign shop…good stuff, well, except for the anti-Clemson one :slight_smile:

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

well there’s about 30-40 in there now so just put back what you take…somebody on this vine must work in or own a vinyl or sign shop…good stuff, well, except for the anti-Clemson one </font id=“red”> :slight_smile:

Those haters will always hate!! Go Tigers!!

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

quote:

well there’s about 30-40 in there now so just put back what you take…somebody on this vine must work in or own a vinyl or sign shop…good stuff, well, except for the anti-Clemson one :slight_smile:

I might be that guy. The anti-Clemson was actually made to have a little fun with my neighbor after the championship. I figured with my business that I was obligated to be involved in a sticker swap.

Carolina Skiff JV17
Hydra-Sport 22 Bay

quote:
Originally posted by bmarvil
quote:

I might be that guy. The anti-Clemson was actually made to have a little fun with my neighbor after the championship. I figured with my business that I was obligated to be involved in a sticker swap.

Carolina Skiff JV17
Hydra-Sport 22 Bay

LOL… It’s all good and in good fun. Do you have a website or FB page where one can view/order some of your work?

One Simple Thanks!!

I don’t have a direct website. I have the most inventory on eBay. User name is bmarvil and my store is Decals Deluxe. Just PM me with anything you want and I can cut out the eBay fees and bring the price down.

Carolina Skiff JV17
Hydra-Sport 22 Bay

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

It’s all good and in good fun

I totally agree…I’ll have it ready to go later this week…thanks again y’all for playing…

quote:
Originally posted by bmarvil

I don’t have a direct website. I have the most inventory on eBay. User name is bmarvil and my store is Decals Deluxe. Just PM me with anything you want and I can cut out the eBay fees and bring the price down.

Carolina Skiff JV17
Hydra-Sport 22 Bay

“Baby Up In This Bi+ch”… LMAO!!!

One Simple Thanks!!

Where are we in the rotation?

One Simple Thanks!!

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

Where are we in the rotation?

Bonzo is mailing it out today…sorry, was on vacay last week and left them at work… :wink: