Astonishing Sound of Freedom

:astonished:

What is so crazy are the members balking this movie and ignoring the fact any Child sex trafficking is occurring and then sidelining/ trolling about quanon and other twists.

Things we post and do here on cfc and the “Sound of freedom” is hidden away by members with Keys because of a few reply’s that went political. instead of just being a good moderator and deleting the reply’s and leaving the content. But what do you expect in today’s society of those ignoring child abuse?

on a side note, are moderators allowing political stuff in the business portion of this sight but not in off topic?

2 Likes

No one is ignoring anything

We just are all tired of these hissy fits

well that and i really know more about human trafficing than I do that qalon thing.

But dont let facts get in the way of your fit

Carry on

I did know about Pizzagate and the coup de tat items, and about the Qanon guy at the Capital on J6, which DOES explain a lot about President Trump NOT being liable for J6, Qanon was apparently, along with the Dimwits party and FBI ALLEGEDLY???

Seems very obvious to me that the Qanon is an underworld group who attached themselves to President Trump’s campaign. It does make sense that underworld groups would attach themselves to his very unusual and aggressive style of campaigning and platforms of course.(very radical)

There is no denying that the Dimwits party leaders did attempt a coup de tat against Trump, and continued now for (8) years aince June 2015 when Donald Trump announced his candidacy.

The sex trafficking charges appear to have no real basis, but Clinton and Epstein were allegedly deeply involved??? To be fair, Donald Trump allegedly was too.

The word CONSPIRACY gets thrown around a lot by the left, and MOST conspiracies against them have proven to have some legitimacy, while of course, being denied by the left leaders.

People like Bolbie have considered every charge against the left to be conspiracy though. And they consider Qanon to be ALL lies and conspiracy theories, same as they consider everything Donald Trump says is a Lie??? Therein lies the real problem in American politics at the moment IMO, can’t say many, most, etc., must say ALL!!! That idea came from the left’s outrageous attacks through the MEDIA against Donald Trump, of course they were AFTER attacks against them by Donald Trump, and here we are today.

I believe bottom line question is: Are Donald Trump’s accusations truth or fiction, 2each of us has to answer that question inside ourselves IMO.

So now I and others have made this a political issue, just like Bolbie started his post in a political manner. I apologize to admin for the definition being political, but that is exactly what Qanon is.

and here is the rub. You can’t get away from politics in life. Yes some things probably do belong in a certain category, but Bay pointed out a good one with Fishing getting stomped on by Government. How about when we had many members bringing Political issues about fishing regulations that We ALL needed to see and act against? It’s a real issue and Politics has it’s place in open forum discussions. I actually went to a few of the lobbies for our rights as fishermen. Sellsfish and Naturboy used to post a lot of good stuff on local events.

Give us a couple movies you’ve enjoyed through your life. I guarantee most all the actors in it are bat scat crazy. Except a few like Clint, John Wayne, Tom Seleck, and a handful of others.

Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair :thinking:

Quigley Down Under is one of my favorites, Red Dawn another. The Hunt for Red October and Sean Connery, I dont see them as bat shitass crazy, do you?

Nice try, but that was an old skit. You know? Done on purpose. As for Tom, no I don’t see that actor as crazy.