At first you Pence...

And then you dont…

Rumor has it that our great future leader had buyers remorse just hours after offering Pence the VP spot and then decided to finagle his way out of it. That’s good leadership right there folks. Maybe we will declare war on China next and decide it was a bad idea a few hours later.

I believe the ticket name is awesome, and oh so true…

Trumpence:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trumpence&defid=10002798

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

And there is also this one:

Trumppence

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Trumppence

Trump’s new slogan should be: “At first I Penced, and then I winced”…

RBF

“A pence a day keeps the election away”

Trump: “I think I may have just Penced away my chances of winning”…

RBF

Since Trump is so proud of the Brexit, he is hiring 50 Pence as entertainment for the GOP convention…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7vjtc41HSw

RBF

Skinnee & RBF…Humor is not your strong suit. It’s more along the lines of faux sarcasm. You both are adept at rising to the most obvious bait in the stream of Anti Trump propaganda. Would either of you care to share the name of the actual person who suggested that Mr. Trump writhed and wiggled with indecision hours before he confirmed the leaked reports that Mr. Pence was his choice for VP? No, you won’t. That’s because you can’t. That’s because the person alluded to is an anonymous source so easily conceived by the mainstream, drive by media. This pattern of deception is so obvious and tiresome. The people who develop these memes are twisted, vitriolic, insecure reprobates whose intentions are as transparent as wet tissue paper, and twice as flimsy.
Why do you hitch your wagons to such a moth ridden team of propagandist mules? Is it as simple as the concept of sore losers, or are your motives more sinister and contrived? Have either of you considered the possibility of a Trump presidency, and if so, what repercussions or actions will you engage in after the fact? Are you going to travel to Washington DC, and throw tomatoes over the fence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave? Are you going to refuse to shower, or cut your hair until Trump is removed from office? Certainly men of your proposed convictions will do more than sit home and type sophomoric insults on an obscure fishing web site. Please enlighten us with your plans to live in an America remade into greatness by the sculpting genius of the Trump/Pence leadership team. Our breath is held in anticipation of your disparaging plans of protest at the legitimate prospect of a President Donald J. Trump.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

quote:
Originally posted by bossdog1

Skinnee & RBF…Humor is not your strong suit. It’s more along the lines of faux sarcasm. You both are adept at rising to the most obvious bait in the stream of Anti Trump propaganda. Would either of you care to share the name of the actual person who suggested that Mr. Trump writhed and wiggled with indecision hours before he confirmed the leaked reports that Mr. Pence was his choice for VP? No, you won’t. That’s because you can’t. That’s because the person alluded to is an anonymous source so easily conceived by the mainstream, drive by media. This pattern of deception is so obvious and tiresome. The people who develop these memes are twisted, vitriolic, insecure reprobates whose intentions are as transparent as wet tissue paper, and twice as flimsy.
Why do you hitch your wagons to such a moth ridden team of propagandist mules? Is it as simple as the concept of sore losers, or are your motives more sinister and contrived? Have either of you considered the possibility of a Trump presidency, and if so, what repercussions or actions will you engage in after the fact? Are you going to travel to Washington DC, and throw tomatoes over the fence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave? Are you going to refuse to shower, or cut your hair until Trump is removed from office? Certainly men of your proposed convictions will do more than sit home and type sophomoric insults on an obscure fishing web site. Please enlighten us with your plans to live in an America remade into greatness by the sculpting genius of the Trump/Pence leadership team. Our breath is held in anticipation of your disparaging plans of protest at the legitimate prospect of a President Donald J. Trump.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

You are right, humor is your strong suit… That’s why everyone laughs

What you and others DON’T get is I want Johnson to win…

Everyone is entitled to back a loser, and even brag about it … :clown_face:

Hey Old…Did you hear the crickets chirping re. the aforementioned request to get RBF or Skinnee to name the anonymous source for the Trump/Pence rumor? That RBF needs to go on Dancing with the Stars the way he dances around the point. I’d like to see him in tights with a ruffled shirt doing the Tango with a transgendered tennis pro. He’s got a real shot at the trophy.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

Actually I was voted ‘Most Humorous’ in high school. I can show you my yearbook if needed.

quote:

Hey Old…Did you hear the crickets chirping re. the aforementioned request to get RBF or Skinnee to name the anonymous source for the Trump/Pence rumor? That RBF needs to go on Dancing with the Stars the way he dances around the point. I’d like to see him in tights with a ruffled shirt doing the Tango with a transgendered tennis pro. He’s got a real shot at the trophy.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

Dana Nash on CNN, and Kelly O'Donnelly on MSNBC were the sources of the rumor.
quote:

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

You want to see RBF in tights? This is getting creepy.
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

You want to see RBF in tights? This is getting creepy.

LDU is wanting to check out RBF’s Johnson…

I hope he doesn’t start having a man crush on me like he does Trumpence…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

Are you sure you don't want that? This man's love runs deep... You can always get a restraining order if it doesn't work out for you.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

Are you sure you don't want that? This man's love runs deep... You can always get a restraining order if it doesn't work out for you.

Thanks. I just puked in my mouth and had to run to the bathroom to spit it out…

RBF

IT PUT’S THE LOTION ON IT’S SKIN!!!

quote:

IT PUT’S THE LOTION ON IT’S SKIN!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCSZfmbFJyQ

RBF

LostDogUno… Campaigning for Trump… Lord knows what he does tomorrow night in Cleveland…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8iGzCia-QY

RBF