Bay-rider

You would sleep better at night, if you were able to post the truth!

Do you realize the lies trump was spewing over the election results , helped create the chaos and unnecessary deaths January 6?

Interesting how the misinformation nearly stopped when Twitter banned trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/online-misinformation-us-election-fell-102307689.html

Misinformation about US election fraud fell 73% after President trump was banned or restricted on social media, according to one analysis.

Zignal Labs said conversations fell from from 2.5 million mentions to 688,000 across social media.

trump has peddled baseless claims that the US election was rigged thanks to mail ballots, and that he “won big.”

That’s what he’s all about misinformation, fearmongering.

BOB

https://youtu.be/N_F0ygz3FsM

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped."</font id=“size5”>

George Orwell

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

mdaddy living in fear…that must really suck!

Caldron Pool (@CaldronPool) Tweeted:
How did you think it would end? https://t.co/AcQVu1NdsF

I denounce the Uniparty

Is Pelosi responsible for all of the violence prior to JAn 6th? Afterall she claims the 2016 election was hijacked.

a quick google search turned up plenty of articles but this is the one I chose. I don’t use this source for any other information

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-slammed-2017-tweet-election-hijacked

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.
_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

How many false claims has Speaker Pelosi posted?

trump lit the fire some time ago with false tweets…it exploded January 6th at the Capitol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/13/president-trump-has-made-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump pressed his hopeless case for overturning the election to a crowd of supporters Wednesday, fueling the grievances of a mob that then stormed the Capitol and disrupted the confirmation of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

Drawing on baseless conspiracies, Trump unleashed a torrent of misinformation to supporters already convinced that his defeat was unfair, unswayed by the sweeping verdict of election officials, judges and justices and Trump’s own officials in the departments of Justice and Homeland Security that the Nov. 3 election was cleanly run and fairly counted.

Pro-Trump protesters then marched to the Capitol and some bulled their way inside, making for a scene of violent clashes with law enforcement and lawmakers huddling in lockdown.

Trump has been telling wildly false tales about the election outcome for two months in a flailing effort to upend Biden’s win. Trump didn’t pull back now, in a moment of reckoning that is sure to seal his defeat despite the chaos and moves by some of his allies in Congress to drag out the certification of the Electoral College results.

He also floated baseless theories about the two Senate elections Tuesday in Georgia, where Democrats picked up both seats and seized back control of the chamber.

Maybe fear of reality? Or maybe not fear, just living in reality.

Why Bruce?.. the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

How long did she push RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA? Pelosi has been telling wildly false tales from day one of the Trump administration. She gets a pass though since she is a democrat. No one will question her.

Probably not…just get under your skin

False claims from pelosi you ask? Good gracious Let’s start with her sitting down all salons and telling everyone to wear a mask. Then she goes to a salon and doesn’t wear a mask!!! I’m sitting here waiting on my next job to show up but with very little time I can give you hundreds of lies from pelosi.

Remember her video “you have to throw a lot of scat on the way to see what will stick” ?

[quote]

The old drunk did nothing from day one but fight everything Trump tried to do.
Name one thing she did for her district. Or America. Has she done anything to try to help the homeless or drug problem in San Fran. What about all the stores that went out of business before the pandemic. Because of the homeless drug addicts, feces& drug paraphernalia outside of their stores. Did she condem Trying to burn down federal buildings with people inside.Attacking and taking over police stations
Now impeachment.
Oh yeah she did introduce a bill for non-gender speech.
WTF

22 life’s a day

How about Pelosi this past summer telling all her constituents to keep calling the Riots, looting and maiming cops… Peaceful Protests? “Don’t worry, we own the media, they have our Backs”.

Dude, even you should realize bringing Pelosi into the conversation is like bringing a water pistol to a Cannon Fight.

Wonder when Biden and Pelosi finally get put out to pasture, if Pelosi will share her Designer Ice cream with him?

No telling…they will retire when they dam well please!

trump, LOL, goes to pasture TOMOROW …AND, the lard-ass has to start paying out of his own pocket to play golf now! No more taxpayer funded golf excursions! ha ha ha

When pelosi’s new bill gets introduced and passed through Congress and the Senate none of them will ever leave.
And just think biden’s new stimulus bill that he’s going to push is going to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour.you can thank them for your $20 McDonald’s hamburger. That just knocked The value of your skilled labor pay by $7.50 an hour… another nail in the doors all the businesses.

22 life’s a day

Polly, how many golf courses does Trump own? You think he’s gonna have to pay? Surely you aren’t that dense. The dude is a billionaire! Lol.

I think about 20 and co-owner on a few more.

Oh he’s paying, just in a different form.

He may have 20, and they are all sucking wind…just like golf courses around the country.

“The golf course business has been deteriorating for a while. Now with COVID, it’s really struggling," said real estate expert Stephany Sofos.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2020/08/27/trumps-mar-lago-sees-revenue-drop-third-year/5634350002/

Mar-a-Lago was the biggest loser among the president’s local businesses that include Trump National Jupiter golf club and Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, the president’s preferred course when visiting.

trump kept the lights on by booking political events at his courses, now he has been stripped of political benefits, he will be paying.

Drumpf doesn’t own any golf courses… His bankers’ do…

RBF

“CFC - A Quaint Little Political Site with a Fishing Problem”