Best Sunrise/Sunset

Keep them coming, one of my favorite threads ever!

www.baturinphotography.com

Sunset over the Stono last night…

Had some pictures I snapped on my phone for a while now, figured I’d add them to the thread…
Lake Murray

Murrells Inlet

Murrells Inlet

Murray

Murray

“Find a way or fade away”

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com
Personal Trout Slot Limit: 16"-20" Creel: 2

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com
Personal Trout Slot Limit: 16"-20" Creel: 2

Lake Moultrie at Bonneau Beach.

G. perry pickering

Here are some old ones that I had.
I believe they were all shot with my old Sony 2.1MP camera-

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty
Scott.Fulton@AgentOwnedRealty.com

Sunset in the Antarctic.

A long long slow walk in the spartina gives you time to think big thoughts and put your mind back into order.

• Flatscaster

Looks like another planet.

Does the picture count if the sun never actually “sets”?

here are a couple i snapped in south GA largemouth fishing. I believe these are from at banks lake.

and one from folly

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

Last night at my place

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

Saturday evening…

><>

We camped at Capers last night and I got a few pics this am.

Stono River 04-21-14

23, what type of filter do you use, or do you even use filters. I have been looking at different nd filters, but havent decided on the circular style or the square. What are the pros and cons of each in your opinion?

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

Sunrise over the Ben Sawyer

Charleston Fishing’s most hated guide!
Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

quote:
Originally posted by jonathan

23, what type of filter do you use, or do you even use filters. I have been looking at different nd filters, but havent decided on the circular style or the square. What are the pros and cons of each in your opinion?

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

I typically only use the circular polarized, and that’s when I’m out on the water. I’ve played with the square once, but it seemed weird to me. Like anything I’m sure they work quite well in certain applications, but I don’t think it’s for me. To each his own though. I’ve played around with nuetral density filters a couple of times, but they are for a very specific application that most average photographers will never have a use for. Depending on what you are trying to capture, you can do some cool stuff with freezing water movement during the day light. You’d really have to want to use it and get creative with it to get some incredible images. But the potential for greatness is there! :smiley:

Most people use UV filters, but I typically don’t. I do keep my hoods on all the time though, even in my bag. It’s certainly cheap insurance for scratching your glass. If you are going to buy a UV filter, don’t go cheap. Hoya makes pretty good stuff and won’t break the bank. Every filter will degrade image quality, that’s a fact. Using higher quality filters will obviously decrease that degradation.

What are you wanting to accomplish with your filters?