CF.com Jukebox

I’m a slick cranker

Psychedelic dude! Their version of “Wooden Ships” is pretty good.

But I digress, for you viewing and listening pleasure, a Gainesville Florida band drives down to Georgia
Tom Petty - Drivin' Down To Georgia (Official Music Video) - YouTube

My TPH was in the wrong time frame for yours and OTC’s contribution.

This might fit better into 1969. Blind Faith Steve Winwood, Eric Clapton, Rick Grech & Ginger Baker. This is the electric version. Turn up loud. The acoustic version was released on the album.
Clapton and Winwood on guitars. Sounds like a third one tracked in. Some speculation that maybe Eric’s friend George H. may have contributed on this in the studio?

Jesse James Dupree from jackal.
Now has another band, Jesse James Dupree and Dixie Inc.
They’re playing at suck bang and blow Thursday night. My best buddies friends with Jesse. Don’t think we’re going to be able to make it. But jackal comes back for bike week.
Dixie Inc heavy metal with a touch of country.

1 Like

I love some of that old album cover art.

From the 60’s?

More Recently

Hey Fred. Really is neat artwork. Great Album, with Duane Allman playing slide as a bonus. Got to Get Better in A Little While is all Clapton.

On the Johnny Cash Show

1 Like

I couldn’t see your song otc

It was Roy Clark I don’t know why it wouldn’t come up. Doing Johnny Cash song.

Oh yeah. I sure would of liked to seen ZZ top back in the day.

ok but not as good as Ozzy…

https://www.google.com/search?q=war+pigs&rlz=1C1JZAP_enUS961US961&oq=war+pigs&aqs=chrome.0.0i271j46i340i433i512l2j0i433i512l2j0i512l5.2172482515j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:a4400591,vid:K3b6SGoN6dA

1 Like

Tom Petty cover of Everly Brothers song, Lucille

Gloria , Let me tell you about my baby, you know how she comes around, she about five foot four, from her head to the ground

and to close it out with one of Tom’s songs

Probably my favorite cover and video of anyone… Johnny Cash’s “Hurt” by Nine Inch Nails. This was seven months before he died and just a few after June passed as well.

I think running a strong second is Disturbed’s cover of “the sounds of silence”.

1 Like

I like a lot of different music from classic rock to Reggae and classical. Like some old school Rap (Run DMC, Beastie Boys) but HATE new rap. All these years later, I am still a head-banger.

1 Like