Come on Youngkin-Virginia

Fingers crossed. Send a message!

Edit to say, something is up with Fairfax County. Had to quit counting votes for some reason…chime in if ya know. Over a million votes possible there.

As of 9:48pm, McAuliffe on phone with Biden asking, how did you win?? Biden, I don’t remember…

NN

From what I can tell YOunkin got it by 70,000 votes. A close race. Just goes to show most Parent will come together when you allow Males to go in females bathrooms and rape a girl, then get it covered up and moved to another school and rape again. This time the father stands up and gets Arrested!! This crap does not fly left, right, or middle. At least we have common ground on this kind of messed up nonsense. I hope this sends a message across our land. Got a Weiner your a Male and if ya got a cootch your a Female. Got both you are a hermaphrodite. simple. If you decide to be queer so be it, just do it and don’t make a big deal over it. Your still either male or female, just mentally wired different than the norm. no big deal.

Come on man you know he didn’t talk to Joe at 9:48 that’s way past your bedtime. might have talked to one of the puppet Masters like his wife…

Hahaha

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Let’s hope that the Dems will get the message and clean their party . Things are going down hill fast for the left

It is my hope that CFC can recover from the damage done by the trouble makers . I do not miss the vile name calling and insulting posters

Liberal heads are exploding all over the country with what happened yesterday. Wish I has slow motion videos.

People are sick and tired of being blamed for being white, wealthy, religious, male, straight, or whatever else seems to bother the progressive left. Even now, the left-wing media can’t let the Virginia election stand without blaming “white ignorance”. THEY are the people ripping this country apart with their intolerance and hatred.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Yes sir.

Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) Tweeted:
White supremacy wins, or something! https://t.co/L7u8LLKlYa

The Daily Wire (@realDailyWire) Tweeted:
The left: Look! White supremacy won in Virginia last night!
The current Dem Governor: https://t.co/Z68viCn6wT

Let’s Go Brandon :+1::joy:

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21