Common Sense Libertarian Vote

I’ll be sending my vote to Mr. Johnson… Been watching him for a while…

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435037/gary-johnson-libertarian-party-presidential-candidates-moment-now

Watch the video, the guy is much more impressive than either of the BS party candidates…

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gary-johnson-2016-race-real-opportunity-libertarian-party/story?id=38956151

RBF

I’m classy 2% of the time…

And, I hope your Brother’s El Camino runs forever…

RBF…I’m sure that Gov. Johnson is an admirable man, and the article certainly paints him as one. What is starkly absent from your support is the realization that he won’t be on the ballot in all 50 states, and whatever territories participate in the presidential election. You might as well vote for any one of the obscure candidates that make it randomly onto a ballot here or there. You can choose to stay home and not vote and accomplish the same result. I don’t condone making a spoiled, “I’m going into the garden and eat worms, and then you’ll be sorry!” vote. Have you no ability to assess the strength’s of each legitimate candidate, and make a choice? You are an intelligent, experienced, and successful man. Along the life line of your adulthood have you not made choices based on narrow differences and unpleasant associations? I certainly have, and I made those choice’s in the interest of practical, objective goals. It’s dangerous to view important decisions through the clouded lens of biased emotional opinion. “The enemy of good is great”. Take a deep breath, and a cool drink of water from the well of wisdom, and do the right thing. Vote for Donald Trump. If not, oh well. He’s going to win without you.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

From my limited understanding, and quick searching, the Libertarian party is the only third party on all 50 states. If Mr. Johnson gets the Libertarian nod, he will be on all 50 states, correct?

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

quote:
Originally posted by xman

From my limited understanding, and quick searching, the Libertarian party is the only third party on all 50 states. If Mr. Johnson gets the Libertarian nod, he will be on all 50 states, correct?

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

https://www.lp.org/2016-presidential-ballot-access-map

We all ***** and complain about the establishment, liberals, career politicians… yet we consistently ignore the answer and support a dildo like Trump.

quote:
Originally posted by jughed

We all ***** and complain about the establishment, liberals, career politicians… yet we consistently ignore the answer and support a dildo like Trump.

THIS

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

For the record… I’ve always supported the Libertarian (Paul family)… The liberal media whacks them down every time…

quote:
Originally posted by jughed

the world is full of stupid red necks, and South Carolina is red state after all.....correct?

Dear Jug…What is this mystical “Answer” that you allude to? All of us ignoramus’ are dying to know.

Poly…Where you from dude?.. Philadelphia? Baltimore? New Haven? Camden, NJ? Providence? Cleveland?

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

quote:
Originally posted by bossdog1

Dear Jug…What is this mystical “Answer” that you allude to? All of us ignoramus’ are dying to know.

Poly…Where you from dude?.. Philadelphia? Baltimore? New Haven? Camden, NJ? Providence? Cleveland?

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

been right here in Chas county most my 49 years, have seen a lot of red necks ,know of a lot of red necks and they're all voting Trump. So, we are a red state?

Where you from, BO?

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

been right here in Chas county most my 49 years, have seen a lot of red necks ,know of a lot of red necks and they're all voting Trump. So, we are a red state?

Where you from, BO?

Where did you come to Chas from Bolbie?

Hey Poly…Don’t get around much do you? You’re still wet behind the ears son. A little exposure to the rest of the USA would do you some good. It’s not remarkable that you have such a narrow opinion of your neighbors. I’ve lived in Connecticut, California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, and South Carolina. A nice cross section of the USA from the North East to the West Coast, to the Mid West, and to the Deep South in my 63 years. Ignorance is as a commodity in every state that I’ve lived in, but kindness and generous spirit are much more so. From the apple orchards and stone fences of Conn., to the incredible geographic diversity of Calif., to the rolling farmland of Ohio, to the gentle Appalachian Mountains and deep forests of Western Pa., to the coastal magnitude of Fla., and the Cypress Swamp, Blue Ridge Vista’s and Ocean breeze of the Palmetto State. It’s Urban lifestyle vs. Rural lifestyle that define political affiliation from what I’ve seen.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

quote:

Hey Poly…Don’t get around much do you? You’re still wet behind the ears son. A little exposure to the rest of the USA would do you some good. It’s not remarkable that you have such a narrow opinion of your neighbors. I’ve lived in Connecticut, California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, and South Carolina. A nice cross section of the USA from the North East to the West Coast, to the Mid West, and to the Deep South in my 63 years. Ignorance is as a commodity in every state that I’ve lived in, but kindness and generous spirit are much more so. From the apple orchards and stone fences of Conn., to the incredible geographic diversity of Calif., to the rolling farmland of Ohio, to the gentle Appalachian Mountains and deep forests of Western Pa., to the coastal magnitude of Fla., and the Cypress Swamp, Blue Ridge Vista’s and Ocean breeze of the Palmetto State. It’s Urban lifestyle vs. Rural lifestyle that define political affiliation from what I’ve seen.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

See BD, we read that differently. You took it as he has been here almost all his life. I took it as he has been here 25 years(“most” as he said), and spent 24 somewhere else. I suspect it was the northeast or Cali. I agree completely on the urban vs rural thing. The maps and votes show it. Anyway, where have you lived polly? I find peoples backgrounds interesting.

quote:

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

Good for you, vote for Trump. South Carolina and the rest of the country are full of red necks ,sorry to break it to you.

Not sure why you are so worried about me and my travels, Im as happy as they get right where I am.

“The apple orchards and stone fences…” WOW, how cute. Such a quaint little comment.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

See BD, we read that differently. You took it as he has been here almost all his life. I took it as he has been here 25 years(“most” as he said), and spent 24 somewhere else. I suspect it was the northeast or Cali. I agree completely on the urban vs rural thing. The maps and votes show it. Anyway, where have you lived polly? I find peoples backgrounds interesting.

Born in Roper Hospital,live in Mt. P,which is in Chas county. I said most,because Im not quite 49. Where do you live? Lintville?
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Where did you come to Chas from Bolbie?

Family money... That's where most democrats of his kind come from!

Bilbo ball. If you’ve been here for 49 years then you should know what a true southern redneck is and not the modern liberal twisted meaning. You must have been one of those kids growing up that didn’t interact with the locals. Sure had a lot of fun growing up as a redneck!!! For those of you that don’t know I’m referring to a hard working fun loving lifestyle with no racism. Meaning of redneck has been twisted into what I refer as “white trash”.

Go Trump!!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

Lintville SC ?
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Bilbo ball. If you’ve been here for 49 years then you should know what a true southern redneck is and not the modern liberal twisted meaning. You must have been one of those kids growing up that didn’t interact with the locals. Sure had a lot of fun growing up as a redneck!!! For those of you that don’t know I’m referring to a hard working fun loving lifestyle with no racism. Meaning of redneck has been twisted into what I refer as “white trash”.

Go Trump!!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

grew up with them in rural Chas county , plenty of red necks went to Wando ,so Fredrico you don't know what you're talking about. The more proud ones had the fake testicles hanging from the trailer hitch, a dog box in the bed 365 days/yr , burned their yards in the winter, and had an eternal mound of beer cans behind the shed. Still good people ,just a little cluttered in the mind.
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

Lintville SC ? <hr heig