Couldn't have happened to a better person!

Hate?! LOL not at all my man Bob. Give me one thing other than kid touchers, rioters, looters, antifa / BLM members maiming and killing cops and just plain out thugs that I hate. You can’t. I really don’t hate much, and only dislike a few things in life. You know, like Governors making a law that doesn’t require Math, Science, and English to be learned to be able to graduate from High School. wait…That’s not a dislike, I do hate that one. If we talk about food, the only thing I can think I won’t eat again is Balut.

Bob, if you were not so hate filled you probably wouldn’t end so many threads… No one likes you likes what you post here. Well maybe one or two. You never have any substance, just repeats and lies with no backing up.

So ending this post, tell us all what way “all us Pricks” are? I think it’s just a simple issue of you being a grumpy old fart lashing out at the World.

Fred, I don’t like what you say. Why is that not just as important as you don’t like what I say. You talk like the “SIGHT” belongs to you, and I’m not allowed to say anything. I got just as much right here as you pricks. You don’t have to respond you can “SHUN” with “LITTLE PRICK”.

Bob

[quote]

Bob, I could care less that you don’t like what I say. Really man, I have no hate for you, just wonderment at how you continuously say others are lying and give no support to your claim. Me acting like I “own” this sight? That is just ludicrous. Of course you have a right to say anything you like, but don’t expect others to not call you out on B.S. Yes I could “shun” but I prefer not at this time.

You really need to sit down and read some of the crap you post, like just now for instance. I think I’m actually starting to pity you. You have never once participated in a conversation… just bitchh and moan and porch dik comments. Even in your posts years ago, you were a jerk always trying to demean people.

anyway, no need to reply and if you do, I’m sure we can all guess what it will be.

I’m still trying to ween myself off this once pretty cool sight.

Fred,

Here are the exact things Bob has to say in the past few days, no kidding. No wonder I pity him and call him the Porch Dick. You speak the truth Fred, we have all tried to tell him his behavior is repulsive, but alas, we have a Porch Dick to pity. He’s not worth the Shun, he is to be pitied. Sad old man sitting alone on the porch screaming at anyone passing by,sad indeed.

anyway, here’s his latest posts in descending order, see what I mean?

Fred, I don’t like what you say. Why is that not just as important as you don’t like what I say. You talk like the “SIGHT” belongs to you, and I’m not allowed to say anything. I got just as much right here as you pricks. You don’t have to respond you can “SHUN” with “LITTLE PRICK”.

Why is everything that comes out of your mouth so filled with hate, Fred. You cannot talk without spewing that garbage. All you pricks are like that. It’s just nonsense that a grown azz man acts the way you do. Can there be that many people with mental problems? Talk ab

[quote]

Fred,

Here are the exact things Bob has to say in the past few days, no kidding. No wonder I pity him and call him the Porch Dick. You speak the truth Fred, we have all tried to tell him his behavior is repulsive, but alas, we have a Porch Dick to pity. He’s not worth the Shun, he is to be pitied. Sad old man sitting alone on the porch screaming at anyone passing by,sad indeed.

Why is everything that comes out of your mouth so filled with hate, Fred. You cannot talk without spewing that garbage. All you pricks are like that. It’s just nonsense that a grown azz man acts the way you do. Can there be that many people with mental problems?

[quote]

Fred,

Why is everything that comes out of your mouth so filled with hate, Fred. You cannot talk without spewing that garbage. All you pricks are like that. It’s just nonsense that a grown azz man acts the way you do. Can there be that many people with mental problems?

[quote][quote]

Fred,

Why is everything that comes out of your mouth so filled with hate, Fred. You cannot talk without spewing that garbage. All you pricks are like that. It’s just nonsense that a grown azz man acts the way you do. Can there be that many people with mental pro

The “SHUN” has been broken.
“YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID”

Bob

You porch dick gnats, silly girl games backfiring. Where’s the “SHUN”

Bob

The pressure to be accepted and look cool is breaking poor ole Crappie EF’er…

The shun doesn’t work…
Thursday no post day was again a colossal bust…
The meltdowns are exposing him as having the temperament of a 13 year old girl…
His peers at CFC laugh at him and don’t help him in his mission to make CFC a cancel culture…
He was demoted at CFC for his temperament and went from Head Administrator to “Staff”…
Prolly has been put in a time out by the boss for half this past week…

Perhaps, some additional time with his new pup Shunkey and eating a few ham sandmiches while hanging out in Shunkey’s PBR Shun-hole will help him… My is guess Shunkey prolly has shunned Crappie EF’er by now after getting to know him… So sad when even your dog thinks you’re a jerk…

Let’s all wish Shunkey the pooch best of luck with his Crappie owner…

RBF

To whom it may concern.

. I only replied to EF and Fred The shun for my part is intact.

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun

Haha, passive aggressive shunning, heard it all now…

RBF

LOL, Yep I do pity you! The “shun” has never been for you. I know this may hurt your feelings because you thought you had some attention, but nope. Man, if the layout of your past posts from EF doesn’t open your eyes, nothing will. Oh Bobby, you have it bad. EF did forget to call you out on your hypocrisy on checking others spelling while you continuously misspell words yourself.

Funny how you use “porch dik Gnat” like you came up with it. Nope again. Why you so bitter Bob? Does it all stem back from some here (me included) giving you grief over your smiling face in a selfie by your shadow box? I was always taught that a shadow box was given after retiring from the service, I didn’t know you served till retirement. I guess I really don’t keep up with military etiquette anymore. Things change I guess.

Fred, remember I told you all you have is a big mouth. Mr 4.7 of 5.0 with four degrees that dont exist. I remember them selling on TV, buy one for 19.95 and get 3 free. You must be the “HEAD” porch dick gnat. EF is dumber than you, y’all fly around a porch dick together, Fred. Bunch of freaks.

Bob
Bob

“MAMA” I called him a dick gnat first. Make him “QUIT” (QUITE")

“YOU CAN’t FIX STUPID”
No matter how many degrees you have.

Bob

Bob, I think you are off your meds. You need to get knats and diks off your mind. And in the old days this is past the point that Andy would have “Poofed” this thread with good reason. And that’s a 5.78 out of 7.93. get it right. Even if your little feelings are hurt.

Dam Mr 4.7 of 5.0 with four degrees why don’t you leave. I have just as much right to be here as you. Porch dick gnat has to run that mouth be the first to the porch dick and last to leave… Anyone want to make me leave better get your a

Until the porch dick gnats on here keep me out of their mouth directly or indirectly, we will keep this shi* going.

Bob

How would you know if I’m a “bad azz”? I’ve never made that claim, never would. Until I make you leave?! You are a weird sob. How could I possibly make you leave a public forum? I will call you out on B.S. that you so like to spew. As for the Indirect thing? You wouldn’t know indirect if it hit you in the face, so don’t worry, I won’t be indirect with you. I’ve already figured out you can’t understand sarcasim. and it’s 6.785 out of 8.20351

Personally Bob, after all the stuff EF put up that you’ve posted repeatedly, I would be a bit embarrassed and leave on my own. Why don’t you actually start a post with a decent subject matter? I’ll even give you a few current issues if you like. The new surge in corona as illegal immigrants are getting forced across our land untested, the mass Corona cases at our border, the millions that have come illegally across our now open southern border, the abandonment of Billions of dollars in our military’s hardware left for our Taliban Enemy, the crappy state of our roads, the simple fact we are no longer oil independent, the deteriorating mental state of our President, new laws being passed to let our high school kids graduate with out learning English, Math, and Science, the 100 a week getting shot in Chicago, the deteriorating moral of our Law Officers, Childhood Obesity, Adult Obesity, Poverty and Homelessness, Youth Alcohol Usage, Adult alcohol /drug usage, Food security, Future of work/unemployment, Future of the internet, Fourth Industrial Revolution, Child Labor and Trafficking, our President stating the Taliban is not comparable to the Vietnamese (Looks just like our exit from Saigon maybe worse), Our President sayi