Covid Vaccine, y'all in or out?

Associated Press
Woman refuses to wear mask in Texas, again, gets arrested
Wed, March 17, 2021, 6:15 PM
GALVESTON, Texas (AP) — An Oregon woman who was recorded on police body camera video refusing to wear a mask at a Texas bank last week was arrested Wednesday after declining to wear a mask inside another Texas business.

Terry Wright, 65, already had a warrant out for her arrest after she refused to wear a mask in a Bank of America branch in Galveston, Texas, last Thursday. On the video, she taunts the officer, asking if he’s going to arrest her.

Police arrested Wright on Wednesday after she entered the Office Depot in Texas City and said she would not cover her nose and mouth to protect against the spread of the coronavirus, police spokesman Cpl. Allen Bjerke said. She was arrested on Galveston warrants for trespassing and resisting arrest, Bjerke said.

BOB

Friday was six weeks since my second Moderna vaccine. I really had no choice. I’m face to face with dozens of senior citizens each day.
I could never live with myself if I had passed Covid on to an 80 year old and killed someone’s meemaw.

New York Post (@nypost) Tweeted:
Man’s skin ‘peeled off’ in rare reaction to Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine https://t.co/kJ0WE1BD60 https://t.co/e707vpjX0l

also reported over 500 deaths from adverse effects

If I do choose to get the vaccine I’ll wait just a little longer for the Trials to be over.

I had Moderna round 1, waiting for second dose.
No reservations whatsoever.

________________________ 1966 13' Boston Whaler "Flatty" 2018 Sportsman Masters 207 www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Were any of you “vaxxers” checked, to see if you’ve had the virus already, and had antibodies?

From what I’m reading, that’s where the problems start?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

family of five … + some more. Nobody tested + for the wuhan bug… did the antibody thing and one of us had it… ?

still wondering what happened to the flu?

It’s the new and improved…COVID -19 and whatever variant that can be applied.

Eat plenty of fried pork chops/or …on the grill tonight…slow cooked…the bomb.

And vegetables and nature will take care of itself. Throw some Zinc and vitamins…you good.

Opinion only…take it for what it’s worth.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Will Biden’s mistakes harm or kill people? What else hasn’t he revealed about his vaccinations?

Joel Pollak (@joelpollak) Tweeted:
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine snafu should be blamed squarely on @JoeBiden, since the Biden administration has told us until now that it’s responsible for the entire vaccination program.

Come on bay, you know they are only responsible for the good stuff and what they want. Why you think Harris refused the order from Biden to go take care of the border crisis? She knows it’s a job she doesn’t want any part of. Just like the botched vaccines and refusal to admit we are the Trial Guinee pigs.

I listen to a real doctor you should too

Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) Tweeted:
Dr. Fauci, great news! T cell immunity after natural infection shown to include variants. Do we still need to wear multiple masks after we’ve recovered or been vaccinated?

https://t.co/sSsE66wJbs

I just got the Moderna shot, waiting for the 2nd net month.
I have no problem with getting a vaccine, I feel it’s just like the one’s that I got when I was a child.
I due believe that all school aged children are gonna have to get the vaccine to be able to go to school.

Double D.

Wait a minute, You said “Vaccine”… right? Like you got in school, as a child?

I’m not assured that, that’s, what you got?

Are you?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

HIPPA violations will prevent school aged children, and all of us, from getting “Mandatory” “VACCINES”!

It might get tough for a while, but, we shall prevail.

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

When the FDA gets all these emergency trials on the vaccines done I may consider getting one. The VA is now giving all living with a vet shots just incase someone’s looking for one that can’t get it yet.

I think so, but with hell I don’t know.
My doctors recommended me getting the shot,so I was following their advice.

Double D.

Historically, the US has, patently, offered their “VAXXES” to other Countries, to do the “Trials” on them.

Now?

We are the Guinnea Pigs…

Like it, or, not…

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Hey, Double D

I have the same scars, from school aged Vaccines, as you, I’m guessing?

Didn’t have to get another one since.

VACCINE!

Now?

How many Flu shots/vaccines have you had?

Think about it…

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

I don’t understand y’all. Our government says that are 100% safe…

https://youtu.be/tXX-1MIMr2E

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

They also say the Border is secure…

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward