CRICKETS

Doug Collins release of closed door testimony of Lisa Page and not one thought about the information contained in this testimony from anyone here???
CNN/MSN are silent…More concerned about Manafort sentencing.

And I thought Watergate was serious!!!

Misdirection at its best. Think of the time and money wasted on this farce of an investigation…of collusion.

This is no longer Republican versus Democrat…

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

Doug Collins release of closed door testimony of Lisa Page and not one thought about the information contained in this testimony from anyone here???

Misdirection at its best. Think of the time and money wasted on this farce of an investigation…of collusion.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

If you watch youtubes of Trey Gowdy questioning HRC/Obama colluders, you will understand why he called it a 2 tiered rigged system & quit banging his head against their steel barrier of corruption. It will never change until a serious revolution rids all things known as liberalism, an incurable mental disorder.

quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365
quote:

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

If you watch youtubes of Trey Gowdy questioning HRC/Obama colluders, you will understand why he called it a 2 tiered rigged system & quit banging his head against their steel barrier of corruption. It will never change until a serious revolution rids all things known as liberalism, an incurable mental disorder.

I’m all for liberalism or any other point of view.
The system was designed with checks and balances. Time to ensure they work.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365
quote:

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

I’m all for liberalism or any other point of view.
The system was designed with checks and balances. Time to ensure they work.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

When it took obuma two years to produce a birth certificate and put thugs over law officers and Hillary was allowed by the fbi to bleach her private server of top secret information and get a pass on getting Americans killled let’s you know the checks and balances are broke.

Among so many other things in our top law enforcement agencies

Inconvenient Facts

https://youtu.be/zq2SOvXkddo

in other news, ignore the popular vote if it doesn’t fit your agenda. That’s what California’s dem guv did after the last election results for keeping the death sentence & speeding up the process to kill the death rowers. Like all card toting dems, killing babies is what’s important! Criminals are future dem votes.