Curve ball, never saw it coming

quote:
Originally posted by mhebbard

Sorry to hear the news, but hoping you have a great recovery. I am planning on going to Athens a couple times this year, if there is anything I can rbing ya in Milledgeville on the way let me know.

Thanks, man. That is a very nice offer.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

Thanks for all the prayers, guys. Prayer works, and I believe it is why I’ve been feeling better for about 5 consecutive days now. I almost feel normal. Please consider praying for my wife Emily. I think the road ahead will be tougher for her than for me. She is a tough cookie and a force of nature, but this has been hard for her.

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Thanks for all the prayers, guys. Prayer works, and I believe it is why I’ve been feeling better for about 5 consecutive days now. I almost feel normal. Please consider praying for my wife Emily. I think the road ahead will be tougher for her than for me. She is a tough cookie and a force of nature, but this has been hard for her.

Prayers for your wife and everyone involved in your speedy recovery!!

Just happened upon this, while I was starting another thread (which I suggest you read, as I believe it applies to you…:smiley:).

I’m sorry for what your family and you are having to deal with, but I feel quite confident that you personally know “a Guy” who’s already working on this. I’ll summon my “prayer gang”, and we’ll get started immediately as well.

Lastly, if you’re anywhere near my age, you’ll appreciate this:

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

I just saw this as well. I am sorry to hear this and you are in my prayers as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart

Just happened upon this, while I was starting another thread (which I suggest you read, as I believe it applies to you…:smiley:).

I’m sorry for what your family and you are having to deal with, but I feel quite confident that you personally know “a Guy” who’s already working on this. I’ll summon my “prayer gang”, and we’ll get started immediately as well.

Lastly, if you’re anywhere near my age, you’ll appreciate this:

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Ok Harris, let’s not start a holy war. :smiley:

“…be a man and PM me.”