Dinner this week at DD PECKERS

Wednesdays they usually have 18 wings for the price of 12. Love the Hoisin Honey.
I can’t make it until after the Stono River Fishing Club Meeting. I think Stonoman may have forgotten. [:0]
Hope to see ya’ll there if you haven’t already left.

Forgot the Stono River meeting is Wed night.Sorry i will not make it.

Stonoman

Try to make it if you can…call and we will let you know how deep we are in wing bones and stories and how much longer we will be there.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I will be there after work, look forward to seeing everyone.

Cool! looks like 14 so far…

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Bump:)

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Fun times tonight. Fifteen people showed up which is really good considering the nasty weather. Service was slower than it normally is but the place was full and the guy who had us did get all of our orders at one time and they all came out together. Even the tickets were separated correctly. Food was good as it always is…love their philly cheese steak and marshal bacon cole. slaw was good too hahaha. Just a joke. Marsha gave me her bacon cole slaw and when donnie saw me eating it he asked where I got it and I convinced him I took it off of marshas plate…even whispered to her about it and a few minutes later she asked donnie if he took her slaw :). Thanks everyone for coming tonight. I know you all had a long day and with the weather it would have been easy to just go home…but times with friends are to be treasured for sure… Let’s do this again real soon!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Had a great time, what little I was there. (Got in after another event.) In light of Penny’s high attendance I designate her as the Official Organizer for the monthly dinners! :slightly_smiling_face:
When is the next one, Penny? DD Peckers is good for me!

Joe…so glad you could make it! And thanks for coming after the meeting! Was a nice evening for sure!
Thanks for the compliment but I will let someone else pick the next one…bonzo ???

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I had plans to go, but had Red Cross call the night before that went a bit too late (or early?) and was lacking in sleep and motivation! Hopefully next time!

John

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

I will let someone else pick the next one…bonzo ???

ok…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I was tired after the SRFC meeting.Glad everyone had a good time.

Stonoman

We missed you joe :wink:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16