Do most liberals actually think this is a good way to spend tax dollars?!!!!!

https://■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-pipe-distribution-to-advance-racial-equity/

Unbelievable!!
shouldn’t we be investing in rehab facilities and Christian guidance with prayer and food etc… so these people can beat addictions? The American Government is now funding crack pipes. I couldn’t even make this stuff up If I wanted to. I pray for this country weekly and I ask that you all do as well. I just don’t see USA’s direction a positive one. I have young children and it saddens me that this is the USA they get to grow up in. I’m blessed to grow up in the 90’s. No social media, no race baiting as we all got along without the media telling us we were racists, we spent time with friends, rode bikes, no phones because we knew to be back at dark for dinner, drugs were a bad thing, etc…
I really miss the good ol’ days.

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

I saw your link and thought… B.S. fake nonsense… but no. It is just unbelievable how our President is destroying our country. Just when you wonder “what’s next?” you get it. And I get called a crazy scat house loon for wanting to harvest viable organs from death row/ lifer inmates.

I could possibly see giving out some free sterile syringes in some rehab cases… But giving out pipes!!! What the heck kind of infection do you get from sharing or reusing a crack pipe?! This is just ludicrous! All you are doing is sending the message… Keep on doping, rioting, looting, maiming cops, and generally keep living the democratic lifestyle of a sheep controlled by your government.

If I were a Black person or in the lgbqt group, I’d be offended that they thought I was getting "advanced’ by being given more access and condoning illegal drugs. Yes America! Let’s advance racial equity through smoking crack! ~~ Let’s Go Brandon!!

c&p from your link…
HHS said the kits aim to reduce the risk of infection when smoking substances with glass pipes, which can lead to infections through cuts and sores. Applicants for the grants are prioritized if they treat a majority of “underserved communities,” including African Americans and “LGBTQ+ persons,” as established under President Joe Biden’s executive order on “advancing racial equity.”

If you were a crack addict and I was a democrat poll watcher would you trade me your voting identity for a brand new crack pipe?

I guess it takes a lot to disappoint or surprise me anymore when it comes to our government. Free crack pipes just means more government slaves, just like so many that need Uncle Joe for food, housing, cellphones and all of the other free stuff. Illegals being let in without caring if they bring disease because the left knows it just means more liberal sheep. 47 different genders and accommodating nearly any perversion or mental health disorder simply means more on the left. Anyone not in step with such foolishness is the enemy. What a sad and pathetic place we are in right now.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Crack, Crystal Meth, Heroin? All now supported by our President and endorsed by Hunter.

I would have figured Biden would have pushed Marijuana before these poisons and killers of Humanity.

Been a long long time since we’ve seen anyone on the left remotely supporting Biden other than our Main Stream media. As I’ve stated before during a few military courses. Our enemy has long stated the only way to take down America was through subversion. With these latest truths being reveled about Pelosi and Jan 6th among so many other things… Trump asked for the National guard on Jan 4th… Pelosi refused him. The writing is on the wall for anyone willing to read it.

what happened to the investigations on who pre-staged the Pallets of bricks and frozen water bottles for the “peaceful” riots of Blm and antifa? They were on film? why no investigation? What about the 23 law officers caught on camera opening barricades and inviting People into the capital yard on the 6th? Pelosi would rather send in her personal gestapo into Republican offices to figure out how much they know about her switch-a-roo from American made body armor to Chinees Body armor.

It used to be that our leaders in power and those with the biggest voices shared a common sense of morality. They all believed the same things as most Americans. Even if we weren’t all the same religion, we shared the same basic truths. Its so sad where we are today. With the forceful push of immorality into everyone’s lives through government, internet, tv, and the overall entertainment industry, the leaders in the country have attempted to minimalize and stomp out any Christian morals and beliefs. Most of the sheep in America don’t understand what they’re giving up to except this “new norm” of anything that you feel like doing, just do it. There are now people that feel emboldened to state that they think its ok to be attracted to children…and they’re getting air time on media outlets. It wasn’t that long ago that if you made a statement like that, you’d be drug into an alley and beaten senseless. This is now protected speech while preaching the love of Jesus isn’t tolerated. Its just a messed up world and I commend anyone that is trying to raise a child today in a Christian environment. It certainly is a more daunting challenge than it has ever been.

[img]http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/uploaded/23sail

nicely put 23.

This crack pipe thing really has me upset. I’m thinking this might be the single most idioc thing Biden has done to date, and that’s saying a lot. Any decent parent with any shred of morality, from any faith (or no faith), Any race/ethnicity, or anyone of any financial means, I have no doubt does not want to give their tax money to use to give crack pipes to Junkies.

Prayers to those in our Government that have the ability to stop Biden from proceeding further with this. In further digging, it does seem Biden’s administration is now back peddling and in denial, but make no mistake when you hear Jen Psaki say it was all lies remember this…

"A spokesperson for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) stated the “kits will provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and ‘any illicit substance.’”

I’ll bet $2 and a fried pork chop we’ll see this denied.

Amen Brothers, well said.

The scary thing? Biden has 3 more years to continue screwing up OUR country. If he has done this much damage in a year, I shudder to think what else he can do with the rest of his term.

Biden will not last 3 more years. He is everything Trump warned us about. We truly are in some deep bullcrap!

It is my hope that CFC can recover from the damage done by the trouble makers . I do not miss the vile name calling and insulting posters

[quote]

It used to be that our leaders in power and those with the biggest voices shared a common sense of morality. They all believed the same things as most Americans. Even if we weren’t all the same religion, we shared the same basic truths. Its so sad where we are today. With the forceful push of immorality into everyone’s lives through government, internet, tv, and the overall entertainment industry, the leaders in the country have attempted to minimalize and stomp out any Christian morals and beliefs. Most of the sheep in America don’t understand what they’re giving up to except this “new norm” of anything that you feel like doing, just do it. There are now people that feel emboldened to state that they think its ok to be attracted to children…and they’re getting air time on media outlets. It wasn’t that long ago that if you made a statement like that, you’d be drug into an alley and beaten senseless. This is now protected speech while preaching the love of Jesus isn’t tolerated. Its just a messed up world and I commend anyone that is trying to raise a child today in a Christian environment. It certainly is a more daunting challenge than it has ever been.

[img]http://www.charlestonfishing.c

I wonder? I never thought that he’d make it a year and I was wrong. The man can not even carry on a simple conversation, I figured at a minimum the Dems could not deny Biden is in the early stages of Dementia and unfit, at a Maximum I figured the Republicans would push impeachment? The left has gone wild and the right has let it happen and the media keeps it covered up.

Be careful what you wish for…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

I’m chuckling at your reply, but I know you are right and it should not be a laughing matter… But can she be worse than Biden? Here is my hope, start the impeachment process on Biden and Harris, by then maybe after the elections the republicans will be in charge of the house.

Harris slept her way to fame in California and has to be one of the dumbest people to ever occupy the VP position. And that is including Dan Quayle.

Heels up Harris is probably as accurate as sleepy Joe Biden. Shets and Giggles. She’s a perfect match for Joe. She should have been fired when she refused a direct order from the President to go to the border and fix it.

You heard it here first

Loza Alexander (@ImLozaAlexander) Tweeted:
So this is how biden view black people??.. ok… well… crack pipes biden out now lmao
#crackpipebiden #30milliondollarcrackpipe #joebidendrugkit #loza #lozaalexander #letsgobrandon

Download crack pipes biden now lol
https://t.co/wykaIW6Q6l https://t.co/wNDwFCwDGF

Let’s Go Brandon n the Californicator Cackler

https://summit.news/2022/02/11/bidens-new-doe-hire-is-a-queer-activist-who-brags-about-puppy-play-gimp-kink/

Where’s Hunter?

It’s being reported that Joe and Jill botched the Afghanistan airlift by forcing the security personnel and Generals to get their friends and contacts out first.

Worse President ever in America history

Let’s Go Brandon

Over and over, when I think Biden and friends can’t get any worse!! This is sick. This self proclaimed mentally unstable dude is now in charge of our nuclear waste? I suppose all that time ago in Palestine this is how Sodom and Gomorrah got started.

I hate it for my Children raising my Grands in this society filled with so much filth. Fuk Joe Biden.

“I actually have trouble when we transition from pup play to having sex. Like, ‘No, I can’t have you whimper like that when we’re having sex,’ because I don’t want to mix that world. It’s interesting, because he doesn’t have to come out of pup mode to have me $#$% him. I personally have to bring him out of pup perception for me. But then I’m still treating him as a submissive to me.”

Did you know Canadian LEOs can and will disable your trackhoe on private property?

Ezra Levant :maple_leaf::articulated_lorry: (@ezralevant) Tweeted:
I accuse the @rcmpgrcpolice of committing crimes. Trespass. Break & enter. Mischief over $5,000. Breach of trust. Intimidation. The only question is: who ordered this illegal action? Kenney, Trudeau or Trudeau’s crooked commissioner Brenda Lucki? https://t.co/sLtw8sTzHi

God bless the Canadian Peaceful Protestors

Looks like Trudeau is Canada’s Brandon

https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-trudeau-gets-shouted-down-multiple-times-in-parliament-as-his-support-collapses-knab/