Doo Doo Dooooo Lookin' Out My Backdoor

Who cuts your hay? You ever trade Eustace hay for lumber?

Not my hay, the land is leased to a farming cattle guy that cuts the hay. The lady that owns the pond and numerous acres around it lives oft*

I caretake the dirt, keep it posted, hunted, stock fish, keep up trails, etc… Its like mine but belongs to a very benevolent lady that inherited it from her family.

I wish it were mine, but its the next best thing. She likes what I do, and the feeling is mutual

Plus, Useless doesn’t keep any stock that I’m aware of, although he does board a horse or two for the TV show

1 Like

Wow, Eustace taught me to make a friction fire over 30 years ago, and I got way into primitive skills for a while.

Had no idea he was settled near you… or that he has a tv show. Guess I might if I watched any tv.

2 Likes
1 Like

Shoot, I never put 2 and 2 together. Last time I was there was probably the summer before Hugo

35 years ago? Its all different now.

What, you were like 3 years old?

Back then it really was a primitive concern, but times change

The county came down on him hard for building “primitive” cabins for rent to the people visiting, trouble was that these cabins couldn’t by any means pass inspections. It was a no win for both sides, but a necessary confrontation.

Then the TV people came and things changed again.

Thats why locals call him Useless, he came by it honestly and isnt ashamed to snuggle up to it. He owns it and wears it well

Haha I was 8 then. Tee Pees and a trout pond is about all I remember, and finding a box turtle shell after it rained like crazy for a couple days

I was buddies with one of his nephews or something down here, I had a crosman 760 pumpmaster and he had a daisy .22, squirrels ran when our shadows hit the ground.

I also remember puppy love with a dark haired girl by the last name of Talbot

Ah, innocent youth

1 Like

October 2nd, 2022

:+1:

October 3rd, 2022

October 4th, 2022

That Pony knows what’s in store.

Yep, face time with a jackass…

They are democrats for sure,always looking for a handout and if you look close they kinda favor Hillarys horseface daughter Chelsea

cheap easy fencing… gone that route myself… Beautiful. What you feeding them for treats?!

Apples, pumpkin rhines, and carrots now.

Mostly I give them these when the garden and fruit stuff is gone, its their favorite

You big softy… Nice.

1 Like

Ho Cankles’ studded by Hubble stables

Sensory overload!

Went thru the ugly forest and never missed a limb

That’s what happens when you let your little head do your thinking.

Now I gots to go look at some Melania :boom: