down unda

Super cool. I always enjoy your post and this one is a classic.

Send lawyers, guns, and money - The poop has hit the fan.

Hot (**() Jeremy, those pictures make me jealous. If we’re ever in charleston t the same time, I’d like to get together and hear about your travels and whatnot.

yella bote
black motor

un @##$ing believable. you a-hole. :stuck_out_tongue:

“I’d hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

Very nice Jeremy! That was Nat’l Geo stuff there bud! Even that pub was awesome!

quote:
Originally posted by Rapchizzle

Hot (**() Jeremy, those pictures make me jealous. If we’re ever in charleston t the same time, I’d like to get together and hear about your travels and whatnot.

yella bote
black motor

Absolutely. Lemme know when you’re in town and we’ll catch up.

A long long slow walk in the spartina gives you time to think big thoughts and put your mind back into order.

• Flatscaster

Wow. I mean wow!!.

Super pics! Bet the fish were glad to see that canoe. You guys were slaying them.

Seafox 187CC

Well Done! Amazing.

Morrison N the Keys

quote:
Originally posted by jerms
quote:
Originally posted by Rapchizzle

yella bote
black motor

Absolutely. Lemme know when you’re in town and we’ll catch up.

Didn’t see this until just now. I might be back in Charleston for a few weeks in mid-May and for good in September so we’ll have to work something out. Those are some impressive shots for sure, I’m jealous all over again!

-Capt. Chris Rapchick

yella bote
no motor