My Garden Today

They look great and they attract pollinators to your garden

That insulting comment has me chatting with Admin about how we can attract more women to post here.

Somebody just gave me a great idea… Man, this is gonna be great if it works…

RBF, this is a “Garden Today” thread, yet here you are again without your broken down hoe nor a row to hoe.

See, you must feed that self aggrandized ego at all costs, and thats why I loathe you.

Stop it you narcissistic fink.

Go away or I will deal with you again. Really.

Stop sucking this place dry.

1 Like

EF. I got it. I will flag and delete this tome

I Call

“Just a hay seed plow boy without a row to hoe!”

Then why are you the most hated member?

The ignore feature is wonderful.

1 Like

Who is the most hated…

Look in a mirror

1 Like

That’s like telling someone Satan hates them… I’m good with it!

BTW, I just looked in the mirror, and I am one handsome dude!

Now that your alises are wiped out no one here likes you and most consider you to be a troll , an interned bully and a coward.

1 Like

Aww… calling me names now…

No aliases from me… Why am I still here if you, EF, and others want me gone? Seems like you could just band me since you have all that power now…

We are working away on it within the desires of the owners. When you are shown the door know that I had a lot to do with it.

BS total bull. I know things that you will find out if you continue on this path

Sure you do… Everyone knows you would band me right now if you could, but apparently you can’t… The rest is your typical embellishment of fact…

1 Like

Kinda sad that all you have in life to be proud of is to be the Barney Fife around here… :rofl:

Good evening Nacho!

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.