My Garden Today

Our gardenias bloomed and were done at least a month and a half ago or longer. Its amazing how far behind us you are.

Fred, Katie planted zenias in her flower garden and they are about to pop right now. Her first time doing this, so we planted in rows not knowing what they would do. I have a feeling she’ll end up planting them like you have them there all over. Do you guys cut them or let them be? How long will they last?

We also planted cone flowers, daisies, asters (I think), and something else. None of those are close to mature yet, but the zenias are starting to look like flowerheads are emerging.

1 Like

If you keep dead heading them (taking off old flowers) I’ve seen them run spring to fall. Get you a paper sack and pick the prettest of them and save for seed. Crunch them up and add to your sunflower mix. Gives a nice color enhancement.

edit… They keep really well for a vase, I give the Grandkids open rain to pick all they want.

We blanch and freeze. Never really done a lot of canning.

And then it rained.

Katie’s zenias getting ready to pop

1 Like

And then the knockouts are showing off too

1 Like

1 of my wives rose bushes we call it Charlie Brown rose bush. It’s scraggly as can be. Usually around November it’ll put 1 big beige flower.

How many you got?

No wonder you’re always doing a project

You trying to keep up with Elon or Hunter?

Look up Rev Billy C Wirtz song. The 4 wife blues

Cabbage as big as my head (insert joke here)

Ask me how I know

These things are coming uo everywhere, anyone know what they are?

Hybrid Aster?

Flowers and a butterfly? … Yellow dahlia and Zinnias.

I believe they’re a hybrid opium Poppy…
Don’t tell no one. But I think EF is making heroin ???

They look great and they attract pollinators to your garden

That insulting comment has me chatting with Admin about how we can attract more women to post here.

Somebody just gave me a great idea… Man, this is gonna be great if it works…

RBF, this is a “Garden Today” thread, yet here you are again without your broken down hoe nor a row to hoe.

See, you must feed that self aggrandized ego at all costs, and thats why I loathe you.

Stop it you narcissistic fink.

Go away or I will deal with you again. Really.

Stop sucking this place dry.

1 Like

EF. I got it. I will flag and delete this tome

I Call