Global warming....real?

It’s obvious climate change is happening. I have always wondered why we can’t error to the good side on this whole deal. Use fewer recources that screw our environment, take advantage of environmentally friendly recources. …Problem is that there will be multi billion dollar loses when this happens and they won’t be happy

quote:

Bo, you are missing some letters if you are trying to figure out whether or not metEOrology uses predictions…

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Bo, how about look up metEOrology & Metrology. Maybe then you can figure out what what I was saying. Doubtful though!

War Eagle 115 yamaha 4 stroke

I for one believe global warming as we know it , today, is man-made.
30 years ago, I was catching fish native to Florida and south of that.
We have a Tarpon fishery now, Manatees are regular visitors. I’ve caught snook in the Cooper.
125,000 years ago, was a time of volcanic activity. Is that why it is similar to today. Food for thought, that’s all

You will not find a CC alarmist study that is not financed by the UN , Nat Geo, Liberal universities, or green energy business.

quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

You will not find a CC alarmist study that is not financed by the UN , Nat Geo, Liberal universities, or green energy business.

application for the wall, filed by Trump International Golf Links Ireland and reviewed by POLITICO, explicitly cites global warming and its consequences — increased erosion due to rising sea levels and extreme weather this century — as a chief justification for building the structure.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course-223436

https://weather.com/news/climate/news/trump-cares-about-climate-change-when-it-affects-his-golf-course

I thought it was a hoax?

I’m liking Trumps CC plan so far!

quote:
Originally posted by blackhawk961
quote:

Bo, you are missing some letters if you are trying to figure out whether or not metEOrology uses predictions…

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Bo, how about look up metEOrology & Metrology. Maybe then you can figure out what what I was saying. Doubtful though!

War Eagle 115 yamaha 4 stroke

Clarify for me- what were you saying?