Good Trout Trip

sman,
Fortunately, my camp is on a big iron barge. It just rose and went down with the water. Actual house is on stilts on top of the barge, and it suffered no damage at all. When I got down last week, there was still 10"-12" across the roads and most of the parking lot. The docks around the boat ramps were all under water. Unpacking my SUV in calf deep water was a bit of a challenge, but certainly worth the effort. This most recent trip was all about red snapper, redfish, and sheepshead. Wind was still blowing too much to get out to the islands where I like to wade for trout. I’m going back in a couple of days, as I have several of my SC buddies coming down.
Thanks for asking!

Harold Wilcox www.haroldshogwash.com

Kerry,
I could write a book about those empty stringer days. As a matter of fact, I’ve fished hard for the past five days and caught ONE trout. That’s half of TWO. Do you think I should post pictures of my empty stringers?

Harold Wilcox www.haroldshogwash.com

IT WOULD REALLY BE INTERESTING TO READ THE POSTS OF THOSE JELOUS AZZ SHATS IFFN THEY HAD A FEW STRINGERS LIKE THAT TO BRAG ABOUT…:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown