Health News Updates

Is Bib rubber necking again? He sure is a Biden loving vaccine addict VAERS denying parasite

Word on the street is Bill Gates is paying him in fake meat and eggs

Bib may be a chyna ho

Here’s you another one I bet will play too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Come on Francis?

THIS DESCRIBES YOU PERFECTLY

Bob_241

25m

moron

[ mawr-on ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for moron on Thesaurus.com

:orange_book: Middle School Level

noun

Informal. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment:I wonder why they elected that narrow-minded moron to Congress.

Psychology. (no longer in technical use; person of borderline intelligence in a former and discarded classification of intellectual disability, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

I was right when I said 11 or 12 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m sure that a Card Carrying, Democrat, like you, would like to take advantage of a ten, or, twelve, year old?

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS ONE?

v During and after the 2016 presidential race, among the dozens of women who accused former president Donald Trump of being a sexual predator were several contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, who reported that he barged into their dressing room while girls as young as 15 were changing. (Trump allegedly told them, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”)

OR LIKE THIS ONE?
During the 2018 midterms, Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore was accused of preying on girls as young as 14 and 16; the New Yorker reported that his habit of trying to pick up high schoolers was so notorious that it actually got him banned from a local mall.

HERES ANOTHER ONE

Also in 2018, Rep. Jim Jordan, one of Trump’s fiercest allies and a co-founder of the hardline conservative Freedom Caucus, became embroiled in a scandal over his time as a wrestling coach at Ohio State University, where a team doctor named Richard Strauss, who committed suicide in 2005, was found to have sexually abused more than 177 male student athletes.
ANOTHER FREAK
Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida is currently the subject of a literal sex-trafficking investigation, which is looking into whether he had sex with an underage 17-year-old girl, among other issues. (Greene is close with Gaetz, who denies the allegations, and has defended him.)

HERES SOME MORE

Republican State Senate candidate Joel Koskan was arrested on November 3 and has been charged with felony child abuse following allegations that he groomed, molested and raped a female member of his family, according to reports.

In Arizona, Republican candidate for the Maricopa County Community College District’s governing board, Randy Kaufman, was arrested and charged with public sexual indecency after he was allegedly found masturbating near a preschool on October 4.

Koskan was charged in Mellette County with exposing the child to “sexual grooming behaviors” after the Assistant Attorney General Mandy Miller reviewed an investigation conducted by the South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation

You pick one.

Looks like you have a pattern?

Have you ever been caught? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No, but it looks like you have!

They will get you. On here in public forum soliciting a 75-year-old man.

LOL…

Keep playing Bib.

Too much fun!

When are we going to play some real games?

You know, where the loser goes away?

Is your urge overwhelming and irresistible, like your “WHINING” Peter Pan Syndrome?

Pick a game.

Any game?

Looser goes away.

Deal?

0H You’ve been lost. Peter Pan can’t be controlled :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOST AGAIN.

Dear Bob, you must stop whining and crying. There has to be some counseling out there that can help you. A hotline or something. There’s more to life than trolling and crying and whining and acting moronic. You can watch Peter Pan on youtube or netflix or something.

People with a propensity to seek excessive stimulation have often been found trolling. A psychoanalytic study suggests that people with antisocial, narcissistic behavior and sadistic personality disorder are more likely to perpetrate trolling behavior. These people derive pleasure and enjoyment from being intentionally cruel

Just thought that I could offer some suggestions. If you look hard enough you can find help. Do it now, life is too short and precious to waste.

I have go back to work now. Bye Bye.

Come on Bib?

A man with your intellect should be proud, to take on a plebe like me?

Looser goes away.

Peter Pan Syndrome is just so overwhelming you couldn’t stand it any longer. You been keeping it in control pretty much here lately. What happened tonight, are you out of your medication? Let these guys in on what you take to control yourself.

I read a story in The Eutawville Daily Star Democrat newspaper about a Peeping Bib, could this be one of those described above?