HEARD THESE BEFORE???

Orators of the Democrat Party –from the distant past:
“One man with courage makes a majority.” ~Andrew Jackson
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
“The buck stops here.” ~Harry S. Truman
“Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” ~John F. Kennedy

But wait …There are more Great orators of the Democrat Party –
MORE RECENT GEMS of wisdom:

"It depends what your definition of ‘is’ is?’’
~William Jefferson Clinton

“Those rumors are false. I believe in the sanctity of marriage”
~John Edwards

“What difference does it make?” (re: Benghazi)
~Hillary Clinton

“I invented the Internet.”
~Al Gore

“America is, is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was,
uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don’t want that future, uh, for my children.”
~Barack Obama

“I have campaigned in all 57 states.”
~Barack Obama (Quoted in 2008)

“You don’t need God anymore; you have us Democrats.”
~Nancy Pelosi (Quoted in 2006)

“Paying taxes is voluntary.”
~Sen. Harry Reid

“Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful,
true, and honest than he is.”
~Hillary Rodham-Clinton (Quoted in 1998)

“You have a business, you didn’t build that. Someone else did!”
~Barack Obama (Quoted in 2012)

And the most ridiculous gem of wisdom, from the “Mother Superior of STUPID”: “We just have to pass Obama’s Healthcare Bill to see what’s in it.”
~Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March in 2010)
(As one Doctor said: “That is also the perfect definition of a stool sample.”)

Beyond a doubt, the greatest statement of all was made by Democrat House Speaker Sam Rayburn at the first Congressional session after Ted Kennedy was caught, on camera, having sex with one of his aides on the deck of his yacht ….
"Ah see that the good Senatuh from the great state of Massutwo****s has changed his position on off-shore dril

I think pelosi’s on crack.

The country must condemn racism and white supremacy. President Donald Trump
Oh yeah and don’t forget Omar. some people did some things

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Now we have to give Algore some credit - he did invent the spork

I think I found our resident resisters they’re attending their conference in Atlanta for their points of personal privilege.

https://youtu.be/ryJteQTPBlU

That video is hilarious. Remember we have safe quiet rooms.and love the way they refer to each other as comrade

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

I wonder how much money it would take to relieve all their wasted college debt? Comrade? Guys? I’d say hilarious video, but it’s really scary as Hel*l ! Everyone of their professors needs to be tared and feathered.

I would love to show up with a boombox blasting some ACDC or Ted Nugent at about a 150 DB.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

quote:
Originally posted by Off the chain

I would love to show up with a boombox blasting some ACDC or Ted Nugent at about a 150 DB.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

LOL. Poor old kid that was *****ing about back ground noise and not being able to concentrate! He would never be able to multitask. Honestly the DMV should revoke his license. I don’t think he should be on the road. That is if he has a car.

“THE SALTY SAILOR and the FIREMAN”

Read this once, pause for a minute or two to think honestly about it, then read it again.

I can find no fault with it…The views this mother has about Donald Trump are much like many other people. Her characterization of Trump as the “Salty Sailor” or as “The Fireman” paint an excellent picture!! She has written many great books about her son and family.

This is from KAREN VAUGHN, Mother of Aaron Vaughn, Navy Seal.

Sometimes God uses the no-nonsense, salty sailor to get the job done. Appreciating what the man is doing doesn’t mean we worship the salty sailor or even desire to be like the salty sailor. It doesn’t even mean God admires the salty sailor. Maybe He just knows he’s necessary for such a time as this.

I believe with all my heart that God placed that salty sailor in the White House to give this nation one more chance in November 2016. Donald Trump is what he is – and he is still the man he was before the election – and without guilt. I very much admire what
that salty sailor is accomplishing. He’s not like me. That’s okay with me. I don’t want to be like him. I will never behave like him. I know we’ve NEVER had a man like him lead our nation before. It’s crazy and a little mind-blowing at times. But I can’t help admire the
stamina and ability he has – acting with his heart rather than a calculated, PC, think tank- screened, carefully edited script. I still believe that is WHY he became our President and WHY he’s been able to handle a landslide of adversity and STILL pass unprecedented amounts of good legislation for our country AND do great works for MANY other nations, including Israel.

I’m THRILLED with what he’s doing for my nation, for the cause of Christ (whether intentional or unintentional, doesn’t matter to me), and for the concept of rebuilding America and putting her FIRST. I will not be ashamed of my position because others
don’t see him through the same lens.

Should it matter to me if a fireman drops an f-bomb while he’s pulling me

ALL I’LL SAY IS; AMEN</font id=“red”></font id=“size6”>

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

“THE SALTY SAILOR and the FIREMAN”

Read this once, pause for a minute or two to think honestly about it, then read it again.

I can find no fault with it…The views this mother has about Donald Trump are much like many other people. Her characterization of Trump as the “Salty Sailor” or as “The Fireman” paint an excellent picture!! She has written many great books about her son and family.

This is from KAREN VAUGHN, Mother of Aaron Vaughn, Navy Seal.

Sometimes God uses the no-nonsense, salty sailor to get the job done. Appreciating what the man is doing doesn’t mean we worship the salty sailor or even desire to be like the salty sailor. It doesn’t even mean God admires the salty sailor. Maybe He just knows he’s necessary for such a time as this.

I believe with all my heart that God placed that salty sailor in the White House to give this nation one more chance in November 2016. Donald Trump is what he is – and he is still the man he was before the election – and without guilt. I very much admire what
that salty sailor is accomplishing. He’s not like me. That’s okay with me. I don’t want to be like him. I will never behave like him. I know we’ve NEVER had a man like him lead our nation before. It’s crazy and a little mind-blowing at times. But I can’t help admire the
stamina and ability he has – acting with his heart rather than a calculated, PC, think tank- screened, carefully edited script. I still believe that is WHY he became our President and WHY he’s been able to handle a landslide of adversity and STILL pass unprecedented amounts of good legislation for our country AND do great works for MANY other nations, including Israel.

I’m THRILLED with what he’s doing for my nation, for the cause of Christ (whether intentional or unintentional, doesn’t matter to me), and for the concept of rebuilding America and putting her FIRS