Hey, OTC

Don’t care what you have to say, RBF. Get back to Fred in the politics forum and exchange smiley faces…

Trump in 2020, then Jr in 24.

NN

Obviously you do care, or you wouldn’t respond… Sorry, I don’t take directions from others on where to post… Perhaps, you can go to the hunting or sports forum to discuss guns since that is most appropriate forums for it here…

RBF

He’s like a five year old among a group of adults. Pushing his way in between them, tugging pant legs while looking up screaming. Any attention is better than no attention. It’s some type of disorder.

I guess you are chiming in to get some attention… You’re cute, I’ll give you that… Now go back and play with your action figures and ask mommy for some pudding…

RBF

Ha it worked.
Come on RBF. We can all go to boggy Head. And no Fred you can’t use RBF or a Target

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Disorder.

Anyone that has purchased a new weapon knows that the government has your information from the required background check. There are more laws about guns than anything ! The leftys do not really want more gun laws - they want guns to go away, but the cat is out of the bag. There are way more than 10 million AR’s out there and anyone that owns an AR is not going to give it up to any buy back.

Don’t need to go to Boggy Head as I own 2 pine plantations in Horry county… Hunting beez good there… Plenty of room there for me to shoot…

There would be no way I would ever go to a public range in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of crazies running around…

https://www.cnn.com/2013/02/03/justice/texas-sniper-killed/index.html

RBF

The Kyle & Littlefield thing was a bad deal. With all the issues Routh had they should have never left him unattended with a weapon.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

I agree 100%. Something to ponder that is very directly related to this particular incident… When a killer is in your presence and you don’t know what they are planning to do… Even 2 armed best shot military service members can’t protect themselves against 1 person/killer that knows what is about to happen…

RBF

Hot (**() DN… What you got against smiley faces? :smiley::smiley::kissing_closed_eyes: I didn’t pizz in our oatmeal… did I? I never had emojies in my youth, I’m enjoying them now. :smiley:

That said RBF is just trying to stir crap as usual. He could careless what kind of gun pics you post. Heck he’s still giving me grief for my calvin pizzing on obuma meme. I thought it was pretty neat.

Tragic OFC…

Goes to show that with the removal of all guns a knife or base ball bat will do the same thing. It’s not the guns, it’s the person behind the weapon. I agree with you RBF… one knife blade through the ribs from a “friend” kills quickly. Or a rock on the head. Opps forgot this for DN… :roll_eyes:

All right guys… are emojis a no no? Lame or something along that line? My kids use em way more than me, not so hip for older folk? Really don’t know. I don’t facebook or use any other social media.

Guns are a tool for killing just like all the others you mentioned… However, they are a very efficient and effective tool and can kill many at one time… Just like a carpenter, a killer is only as good as his tools…

RBF