Infrastructure plan?

What happened to doritos $1 trillion campaign pledge to reconstruct the nations roadways,waterworks and bridges?

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation/2017/07/23/Infrastructure-Plan-a-Cornerstone-Issue-for-Trump-Falls-by-the-Wayside/stories/201707230152

http://www.afr.com/news/world/trumps-cornerstone-infrastructure-plan-falls-by-the-wayside-20170723-gxgsoq

“Right now, it doesn’t appear that they have a plan,” said Richard L Trumka, president of the AFL-CIO, who is pushing for more federal spending. "The president doesn’t know what his own party wants and he’s not sure what he wants. He can’t get his own party to pony up the money for infrastructure.

Your so angry Robbie. It makes me wonder what that priest really did to you

*You’re

quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

That feeble mind you have doesn't remember? The reverend only targeted the married women of the congregation, and the church secretary. I've stated that numerous times.

The Catholic priests seem to have the attraction towards younger males, our reverend wanted(and had) married women of the congregation.

But really Carlos, no defense for the Yankee shyster? Where’s his infrastructure plan,Bo?

And sorry to let you down, but I’m not angry, far from it.

quote:

Obbliviously the Preist pooshed gramnar raelly ‘hard’.

It is so easy to actually just interpret through a person’s mistake and carry on in this late stage of life.

While Bolly may be good at understanding the difference between Your and the contraction of you are, he fails to have reading comprehension of the article he posted.

Trump has only been in a few months and just look at how good a business man he is. Instead of dumping hard earned taxpayers money he wants to have private companies pitch in. What’s wrong with that? I guess if I was a large private company and now I have to actually work for my money instead of having it handed to me, I would be mad. Is that why you are mad Polly?

We have a 20 Trillion dollar debt, somehow we have to pay it off. You can’t be like the Democrats and just keep giving it away to keep the free ice cream crowd voting for them, it will run out.

Unlike the transformative 20th-century efforts the president likes to cite at his rallies, any plan that eventually emerges will not rely exclusively on federal funds. Instead, it will try to use $200 billion in federal spending to attract an additional $800 billion in investment from private investors and local governments over the next 10 years.

“Why Bruce?”

http://www.postandcourier.com/opinion/commentary/why-infrastructure-isn-t-keeping-pace-with-development/article_65199292-6e37-11e7-95d4-07e58fc9b4a8.html

c/p from this article.

There’s at least one big reason for that disconnect that has frustratingly little to do with local government — federal bureaucracy. It takes at least twice as long, and in some cases more than 10 times as long, to build a new piece of transportation infrastructure as it does to build a new residential development, even in a city like Charleston with an extensive permitting and review process for new buildings.

Consider, for example, the process of constructing a new mass transit system, something the Berkeley-Charleston-Dorchester Council of Governments is currently hard at work on. Regardless of COG’s efforts to move mass transit forward, it’s still going to take a long time because of federal red tape.

First, it takes two years of review and community input to come up with a plan. We’ve already done that part. But then the federal government gets involved and requires another two years of planning, input and environmental review. Then, engineers work on yet another, more detailed final plan, which also requires input and review over a roughly three-year period.

Then, assuming there are zero snags along the way — which is a big, big assumption — the project can break ground seven years later, with another two or three years of construction before the first passengers step on board.

That’s about a 10-year process. Ten years.

It can take as little as two years for an apartment complex to go from the permitting process to taking in tenants.

Of course, there’s a reason that new infrastructure projects are vetted before construction. They impact a lot of community members and neighborhoods, can have detrimental environmental effects and shape the way that entire cities grow for better or for worse. Thorough review can stop bad projects before they get underway.

But the federal government needs to streamline the revi

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
That feeble mind you have doesn't remember? The reverend only targeted the married women of the congregation, and the church secretary. I've stated that numerous times.

The Catholic priests seem to have the attraction towards younger males, our reverend wanted(and had) married women of the congregation.

And sorry to let you down, but I’m not angry, far from it.
[/quote]

Don’t just blame the reverend, the Wife’s took a vow to their husbands. They are just as much at fault. Maybe more so. They should have spoke out about his transgressions rather than give into sin of the flesh.

As for the slimy bastards that molest children, they should be behind bars with no chance of parole or in the dirt. No child should ever have to deal with that.

I guess the real tragedy is the simple fact that you have let another man ruin you faith in GOD. All humans are fallible. It’s even worse when priest molests a child, a reverend commits adultery, a teacher has relations with a student, or a Cop gets stupid and kills an innocent citizen. IMO these people are in a position that requires much more self control than the rest of the mainstream citizens.

“Why Bruce?”

Robbie probably wouldn’t tell us if that priest violated him, and if that happened its very sad, and would sorta explain his sour view of the world. But - it was Robbies choice to turn away from God.

My you are chock full of assumptions. Catholic priests prefer young men, my reverend preferred married women and the church secretary.

And , I turned away from a farce, as I believe religion is the biggest scam , Ernest Angley and Jim and Tammy Faye Baker solidified that.

Back on topic…what’s up with dictator dorito and the lack of an infrastructure plan?

He waitin’ on healthcare to “work itself out”? LOL

Oh natureboy, RBF is still waiting on an answer from you back in my ,“make murica fat again” thread…

Everybody knows you don’t build new infrastructure on a swamp;;Trump underestimated how deep and wide the lib/dem swamp was/is…PATIENCE:sunglasses:

quote:

My you are chock full of assumptions. </font id=“red”>Catholic priests prefer young men, my reverend preferred married women and the church secretary.

You are the one with assumptions. Funny you presume to know what another man prefers. Maybe your reverend would have preferred his wife but she had medical issues? There are more Priests that have had affairs with women than priests that have molested young men.

“Why Bruce?”

Poly, remember that time you railed against Obama for his failure to materialize all those “shovel-ready” jobs?

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Don’t forget about rallying for the Lion over the murder of thousands of Babies… seems Cecil’s son wandered off the preservation too.

“Why Bruce?”

Poly Ball,

Your reasons for forsaking God make no sense. Priests or pastors who abuse boys or boink married women are directly violating God’s principles. Their infidelity to God is no excuse or rational reason to rebel yourself. It’s sort of like saying that since some cops have broken the law, you think the law is a sham, so you blow it off and rob banks at your leisure. Better yet, it’s like saying that since your doctor smokes, his advice for you to avoid smoking is a lie, so you might as well smoke, too. That’s all nothing but self-destructive nonsense. You’re not hurting God or His people. You’re only hurting yourself.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

Well, parting from the conversation about priests buggering kids, and forsaking God, the topic was infrastructure. Let’s understand some facts from the get-go. Taxpayers are gonna pay for it regardless of who does it. Government runs on the tax dollar, and private business runs on the customer dollar. In this case, the governmen!. Thing is, how much infrastructure can the tax payer afford, and at the expense of what? More taxes? Less spending (riiight)? Local government (remembering where governments get the dollar)? I can see how it could happen, but might entail things like a toll on every highway and bridge. Or taxes out the kazoo. Howz about taxes on every internet MB used. Cell phone charges that make current ‘fees’ pale in comparison? The money is gonna come from your pocket. Trump won’t tell you, I just did. And, yes, I plagerized that phrase, it’s still apro po … :clown_face:

quote:
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Poly Ball,

Your reasons for forsaking God make no sense. Priests or pastors who abuse boys or boink married women are directly violating God’s principles. Their infidelity to God is no excuse or rational reason to rebel yourself. It’s sort of like saying that since some cops have broken the law, you think the law is a sham, so you blow it off and rob banks at your leisure. Better yet, it’s like saying that since your doctor smokes, his advice for you to avoid smoking is a lie, so you might as well smoke, too. That’s all nothing but self-destructive nonsense. You’re not hurting God or His people. You’re only hurting yourself.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Thanks for your opinion, but it sucks.

You mentioned police? They’re real figures. You mentioned doctors, they’re real figures too. With all the “gods” people worship, surely you can prove one of them is real, until then , I’ll continue to believe it’s a farce.

The topic is infrastructure plan, Bo.

Have a good morning, I’m going to butcher chickens, 15 broilers have to have some heads cut off .

Poly ; I can’t quote it exactly but I remember the bible " God "says in the end ALL eyes shall see and all tongues will confess that God is God !!!
I pray that you see and confess before you reach that END…

George McDonald ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Poly Ball,

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Thanks for your opinion, but it sucks.

You mentioned police? They’re real figures. You mentioned doctors, they’re real figures too. With all the “gods” people worship, surely you can prove one of them is real, until then , I’ll continue to believe it’s a farce.

The topic is infrastructure plan, Bo.

Have a good morning, I’m going to butcher chickens, 15 broilers have to have some heads cut off .

Your topic may be infrastructure, but you opened the religious part of this conversation. Besides you know this is an open forum. Want to count how many times you have drifted away from the subject of a thread?

“Why Bruce?”

quote:

Fredrico, second post of my infrastructure plan thread.Tighten up, Bo.

Was thinking about you this morning, while chopping heads. I’m sure you’ve cleaned a broiler or two