Interesting, mail in ballots in our state

Have a friend who delivers the mail, he told me yesterday he had 48 ballots that were to be delivered to the same address, other carriers he works with are seeing the same thing with 15,18,26 and so on ballots to the same address. These are all from out of state,most from New York.Proper authorities were notified, we’ll see.But,surely no one would attempt to pad the ballot boxes. Sad state of affairs.

Judge Judy won’t accept that. If the friend ain’t the one saying it it wasn’:+1:t said.

BOB

Remember this Bob. Because you are terribly guilty of passing on he said, she said info. Why should anyone but the elderly and physically unable have to send in mail in ballots? Don’t say it’s because of Corona, because that would be a lie. Even our speaker of the house is ok with out wearing a mask, so if your scared wear your mask and get out and vote.

Bob, how do you feel about having some form of I.D. to vote?

LOL, Fred you take the cake. You of all people telling me I’m guilty. You’re one of the worst on this site for false information, conspiracy theories and out right lies. Show them you’re nuts (CRAZY) Fred. If you think I believe that 48 ballots was sent to the same address you “ARE” crazy.

BOB
BOB
BOB

Whether you believe it or not, I assure you that it happened, this guy is straight up, not just making conversation. We’ll see.

Hey Bob, do something and prove I’ve lied about anything. You can’t. You are slipping old man. You are just scared to death knowing Trump is going to get another 4 years! LOL. And then another 4 years… LOL Did you watch him say he might go for another 4 years and then laugh and call out the media, knowing they would run with it?! The man has a sense of humor.

So back to the Thread, you gonna mail in your ballet? Not me, I’m gonna be a true able bodied American citizen and head to my station and cast my vote for Mr. Trump!

Bend over BOB, I have read Fred’s postings for many years before you and your unverified shadow box ever showed up. I have never found Fred to be dishonest ever . He seems to be a straight up guy . Please show us one lie he has knowingly told anyone here with proof. . Put up or shut up.

Bend over, You are replacing poly ball as the CFC laughing stock

BIDEN / HARRIS
LANDSLIDE LOSS

September 29th
Will Mr Biden be wearing an earwig or have a teleprompter???
If Mr Biden shows up for the debate we will see just how much of a soup sandwich he is.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

YEPPERS

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

LOL, Fred you take the cake. You of all people telling me I’m guilty. You’re one of the worst on this site for false information, conspiracy theories and out right lies. Show them you’re nuts (CRAZY) Fred. If you think I believe that 48 ballots was sent to the same address you “ARE” crazy.</font id=“red”>

BOB
BOB
BOB [/quote]

Bad boy Bob, the unbeliever of truth. How about the 83 sent to a California apartment. They stated it was a system error that did it. You can snoops it. Also there are many counties were the system is sending duplicates. How about California and Washington D.C. enabling 16 year olds to vote. Heard about that?

BOb one thing about me, you prove me wrong in anything and I will apologize and make corrections. No body is perfect and I’m one to Knee jerk from time to time but never knowingly lie. As I age I think I am getting a bit better at controlled replies. At your age you should have it perfected… but you don’t. Stating I lie all the time is way past low, it is down right b.s. coming from you and a lie in itself. Meaning you It seems that the more we learn about the character of those on the left the more we find you guys and girls are the ones spewing lies and twists.

You are a the text book reference of a Hypocrite. You probably don’t even know you are one after so many years of being one. Grow up.

Patiently waiting for you to give just 13 examples of me telling a lie. I’d say just one, but since you state Everything I say is a lie , the many years I’ve posted here 13 things shouldn’t pose a problem for you. Doesn’t have to be Political. LOL. You can even get in touch with your missing comrades for help.

Not sure your computer skills, but I’d imagine at your age you are retired and h

I don’t believe what you are referring to are actual official ballots. They are ballot applications that numerous political agencies are sending out to residents. Don’t get your conspiracy and fraud panties all bunched up. Not a conspiracy and not voter fraud.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mail-in-voting-group-potentially-misleading-ballot-applications

Wow, this is strange because the actual ballots probably haven’t even been mailed yet.

“You may file an application at any time before the deadlines, but ballots will be mailed out beginning on or about September 18, 2020.”

https://www.elections.ny.gov/votingabsentee.html

Or it could be the deluge of junk mail that we are all getting, like this one that I received today.

Charleston County’s are being mailed starting October 2nd.

'18 Cobia 220 F200 '97 Car. Skiff 17'Suz DF60

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/09/15/400-plus-michigan-overseas-ballots-list-wrong-running-mate-trump/5810829002/

And your point is???
"Because the ballots weren’t mailed, they could be easily reprinted without having to notify the voter of the mistake, Buffa said. "

The mistake was caught and corrected prior to mailing.

Haha, the Repuke VP wrong person’s last name was Cohen…

Jeremy Cohen the attorney from Nichols SC that nachoboy claimed was going to come after me…

Gotta love it was Cohen of all names…

RBF

Rest assured, if Trump gets re-elected, the left will claim mail fraud.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Among many other things. IMO.

How ya’ll anti-mail-voting posters gonna spin this?

https://www.wistv.com/2020/09/16/live-pm-sc-governor-sign-bill-expand-absentee-voting-due-covid-/

“Gov. Henry McMaster signed a bill that will expand absentee voting procedures for the 2020 General Election on Wednesday at the South Carolina State House.”