Investigate Democrat Hit Squad

While the media and Liberal America are obsessing over investigating whether Trump’s salad dressing was made in Russia, what we should be investigating is the murder of Seth Rich. He’s the employee of the Democrat National Committee who was mysteriously murdered right after, sources say, he leaked the dirty DNC emails to WikiLeaks–the emails that arguably brought down Hillary Clinton’s run for the White House.

Yep, it sure is interesting that the media all but ignores this story, and no one calls for an investigation, while they chase Russian geese instead.

This is where the true danger is for America, folks. Read it.

Maybe this is why Comey got fired.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

It would probably shock the entire world if the entire truth can out about Hillary and just what was on her server.

“Why Bruce?”

FOX is full of internal waste

http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

According to Washington, D.C. television station WUSA, a string of robberies had occurred in the area where Rich was killed, and police believe that spate of crime was likely connected with his death. The station also reported that the 27-year-old staffer worked in voter expansion, helping people “find their polling places”; Rich’s age and the relatively minor scope of his duties made him an unlikely linchpin in a conspiracy involving election fraud or any purported testimony against Hillary Clinton. The young staffer had only been employed with the DNC, where he was a Voter Expansion Data Director, since 2014, making his position and tenure an unlikely match-up with possession of crucial information for which he was supposedly killed.

Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Alice Kim said “there is no indication that Seth Rich’s death is connected to his employment at the DNC.”

Fox digging this one back up to try and avert the gaze from the Dorito’s intelligence blundering

Dang poly beat me to it.

Predictable responses from people who care only for partisan politics rather than any sort of balance or justice.

First, you instantly dismiss Fox and all its souorces.

Next, you cite a local DC news station’s report as evidence. LOL.

If he was robbed, why was his wallet still on him?

A “string of robberies” in DC? Uhm, guys, DC has a string of robberies every day.

Guys, this is just one more example of something that you’d be trumpeting from the rooftops if the parties were reversed.

It’s like I have a laser pointer around a bunch of cats.

LOL. Thank you for showing it over and over again.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

quote:
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Predictable responses from people who care only for partisan politics rather than any sort of balance or justice.

First, you instantly dismiss Fox and all its souorces.

Next, you cite a local DC news station’s report as evidence. LOL.

If he was robbed, why was his wallet still on him?

A “string of robberies” in DC? Uhm, guys, DC has a string of robberies every day.

Guys, this is just one more example of something that you’d be trumpeting from the rooftops if the parties were reversed.

It’s like I have a laser pointer around a bunch of cats.

LOL. Thank you for showing it over and over again.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Hey Bo, post up something other than FOX supporting your claim

Why? It’s certainly not as biased as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NY Times, or any of the other Liberal-dominated outlets. You want something other than Fox because you know that Liberals control the rest of the media?

That’s how people like you work. Instead of actually paying any attention to the story to find out if there’s any truth to it, you just see that it’s had for Democrats–no matter how true it seems on the surface–and dismiss it instantly, attacking the source. But when the slightest bit of potential embarrassment surfaces in the most dubious of places against Trump, with the scantest “evidence” from anonymous sources, you jump all over it.

Liberals intentionally bury or ignore certain stories that hurt their political party, and when the story makes it to the public through another channel, they say, “but none of the other news stations are carrying it, so it must be false.”

Spare us the Ad hominem.

Better yet, I have another suggestion.

Hey, bo. Post up something other than Saturday Night Live, local DC news stations. :wink:

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

You miserably failed gotcha. Provide another source supporting your “claim”…very easy.

I post SNL for entertainment ,period.

What a coincidence this is going viral today. Pawn in the chess game much?

Colbert is fun too…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c_nei61mQQ

of course the stadium is packed…its graduation! WOW, and Trump thought they were there to see him, sorry Donnie Dorito.

Wow, this is sad. I live in DC, and the area where he was shot (Shaw) is sketchy but changing fast. Lots of young people live there because rent is relatively cheap and lots of bars and such, but crime is high. Turning this guy’s murder into a political conspiracy theory is pretty low.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

Colbert is fun too…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c_nei61mQQ

of course the stadium is packed…its graduation! WOW, and Trump thought they were there to see him, sorry Donnie Dorito.

Colbert was semi ok when he started… had some funny non political skits, now he’s just a douche doing anything he can to slam Trump. Ever since his sister lost, he’s not been the same.

Pee pee on colbert… His time is limited, he’s a has been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

“Why Bruce?”

OK, Fox has another exclusive. I suspect Poly wants coorborating evidence, this Fox treatise certainly supplys nothing about who killed poor ole Seth, except there are no suspects or leads. You know, it’s what competant reporters do? Vet the source? That he colluded with WL is old news. There’s not even innuendo, in this one, just unsupported bulls-**t … :clown_face:

quote:
Originally posted by Reelly Old

OK, Fox has another exclusive. I suspect Poly wants coorborating evidence, this Fox treatise certainly supplys nothing about who killed poor ole Seth, except there are no suspects or leads. You know, it’s what competant reporters do? Vet the source? That he colluded with WL is old news. There’s not even innuendo, in this one, just unsupported bulls-**t … :clown_face:

What’s the B.S. you speak of? Seth was murdered during a robbery, but nothing was taken but his life?

“Why Bruce?”

Seth was murdered during a robbery, but nothing was taken but his life?

That would be true, Fred, another unsolved murder in DC. And the case is being investigated by competent authority with jurisdiction. Do you think poor ole Seth’s death is the true danger for America? Maybe someone should tell the DNC, they sure had nothing to add, and they had the most skin in the game. I wish I had a tent concession, the circus is expanding daily, even as the wiggle room contracts.

PS, I think the real danger for America is yet to be determined. If there’s any bugs in the bed The Donald seems to be making, it’s really gonna suck for conservatives for the next decade. And it won’t even be Obama’s fault. Just sayin …

quote:
Originally posted by Reelly Old

Seth was murdered during a robbery, but nothing was taken but his life?

That would be true, Fred, another unsolved murder in DC. And the case is being investigated by competent authority with jurisdiction. Do you think poor ole Seth’s death is the true danger for America? Maybe someone should tell the DNC, they sure had nothing to add, and they had the most skin in the game. I wish I had a tent concession, the circus is expanding daily, even as the wiggle room contracts.

PS, I think the real danger for America is yet to be determined. If there’s any bugs in the bed The Donald seems to be making, it’s really gonna suck for conservatives for the next decade. And it won’t even be Obama’s fault. Just sayin …

The real danger here is the simple fact that our media likes to dismiss too many things of importance. The danger is the huge bias in reporting and the attention certain things get or do not get. Weather it be Obuma, Hillary, Black and immigrant crime, or Trump.

“Why Bruce?”

I suppose it’s not important to find out whether top power brokers in our government and one of the two most powerful parties in American history have been killing insiders who blow the whistle on their corruption–specifically, their rigging of an election against Sanders, paying thugs to violently assault people at the opponent’s rallies, and rigging the debates by colluding with CNN and feeding answers to the favored Democrat candidate. I supposed it’s not suspicious that when people like that were “ratted out”, the “rat” was found dead with his wallet still on him around the time the information was leaked, during the height of the election. Oh, yes, and then one of their faithful ones here insists that I need a source like CNN for the story to matter. Ah, yes, a story is only worth investigating if a fundamental branch of the Democratic Party reports it.

Nah, that’s not dangerous stuff for America. Shoot no. Pardon the pun. Unbelievable.

Once again, I posted this to show that certain people will react in a wildly opposite way on a story like this, with little evidence, than on Trump collusion, where there is literally none at all. To similar theories with similar importance, but one is lightly blown off while the other “must be investigated” even though we still have no evidence 6 months into that investigation.

Guys, there is no less evidence here than there is on Trump. There’s actually more since y’all are counting the unverified claims of “sources.” Did y’all even happen to notice that the source for the information was a private investigator hired by the family of the slain man–a family of Democrats. It sure is funny how every time a Democrat reports a potential problem with their own party, it somehow becomes a right-wing conspiracy.

Once again, the people who insist that Trump colluded with Russia despite having no evidence, only baseless Democrat allegations, insist on completely overlooking something like this, where there is definitely a strong smell in the air.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

You miserably failed gotcha. Provide another source supporting your “claim”…very easy.

I post SNL for entertainment ,period.

The miserable failure is in your not understanding that the source is not Fox News but a private investigator hired by the victim's Democrat family.

The miserable failure is that you are still taking drag from my reels on virtually every bait thread I post for you and your double-standard brethren.

We must “investigate” everything, even when it’s just a rumor, except when it’s against a Democrat.

This is just another example of something that would be the subject of a year-long investigation and street marches if the party roles were reversed.

Y’all never let me down.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

I don’t feel like digging into unsubstantiated tinfoil hat theories, but hasn’t the family called to stop politicizing of their son’s murder?

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

I don’t feel like digging into unsubstantiated tinfoil hat theories

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>
Sure you do. You spoke in favor of election recounts in 3 states over nothing but some flake’s allegations that Russia rigged the voting machines–which turned out to be false. Now, you support an investigation over the same thing with no evidence even still, only partisan allegations. But you want to call this “tin foil hat” material and don’t want an investigation? Purely partisan.

quote:
but hasn't the family called to stop politicizing of their son's murder?
Note sure, but the family's own private investigator is the one who alleges the evidence and the theory. If he winds up missing, will that be "tin foil hat" material, too?

It’s funny how your side of the aisle pimped all those soldier’s lives for politics during Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom but suddenly are so morally repulsed by the thought of anyone calling for an investigation.

So, anytime someone makes an allegation against the Right, “there must be an investigation”. But anytime there’s a call for a Democrat to be investigated, “we shouldn’t politicize this.”

Can y’all honestly not see what you’re doing?

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland