Ironic" imo" the differance in morals/ideals

Richard Nixon deleted 14 min. of files and had to resign the presidency.
Richard Nixon === Republican</font id=“red”></font id=“size4”>

Obillery deleted 30,000 e-mails , lies to the people about it, and they want to make</font id=“red”> her president.

Where’s the difference ???:frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

Ohillery === Democrat </font id=“red”> </font id=“size4”>

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by gail wins

Richard Nixon deleted 14 min. of files and had to resign the presidency.
Richard Nixon === Republican</font id=“red”></font id=“size4”>

Obillery deleted 30,000 e-mails , lies to the people about it, and they want to make</font id=“red”> her president.

Where’s the difference ???:frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

Ohillery === Democrat </font id=“red”> </font id=“size4”>

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Nixon was a quitter just like the rest of Repubs… They TRIED to fully impeach and remove Bill Clinton from office and he stood his ground just like Hilliary and WON… Dems are winners right now… Repubs are just too soft and aren’t willing to go the distance…

Better vote Libertarian, or you’ll see everything go up in smoke…:wink:

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

Rob Johnson’s new campaign slogan…“The World Ends Tomorrow…Vote for Me in November!”
Do we get an RBF approval on that one?

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

quote:
Originally posted by bossdog1

Rob Johnson’s new campaign slogan…“The World Ends Tomorrow…Vote for Me in November!”
Do we get an RBF approval on that one?

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

If you mean Gary Johnson, nope… GJ doesn’t play the fear mongering card like the other 2 candidates…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Nixon was a quitter just like the rest of Repubs… They TRIED to fully impeach and remove Bill Clinton from office and he stood his ground just like Hilliary and WON… Dems are winners right now… Repubs are just too soft and aren’t willing to go the distance…

Boy do you have your head in the sand. ( more than likely just pushing buttons and laughing) I guess if cheating is winning then you are right.

They are grilling Comey right now. Hillary’s dismissal is ludicrous. Comey has basically said that he knows Hillary did something unlawful but still stands by. The intent was there, She clearly engaged in something unlawful, 30,000 emails destroyed beyond forensic recovery, more than one device, etc .

I know you know that I don’t like Hilary. That aside if this was Trump or any other candidate I’d dislike him/her. You’re smarter than your response rbf.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Sorry RBF…It’s that annoying name recognition thing again. Are you sure his name isn’t Dwayne Johnson? Johnson is kind of a vulgar name if you think of it in those terms. Could he be one of the Johnson’s in Johnson & Johnson? Which one would he be? Does he smoke weed? Will he let you smoke weed? Will he tax weed sales? Did he marry his sister? Will he let you marry your sister? How about his sister? Can she marry her cat? This Johnson dude brings up a lot of confusion. For me anyway, but then again I’m not even sure who he is.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Boy do you have your head in the sand. ( more than likely just pushing buttons and laughing) I guess if cheating is winning then you are right.

They are grilling Comey right now. Hillary’s dismissal is ludicrous. Comey has basically said that he knows Hillary did something unlawful but still stands by. The intent was there, She clearly engaged in something unlawful, 30,000 emails destroyed beyond forensic recovery, more than one device, etc .

I know you know that I don’t like Hilary. That aside if this was Trump or any other candidate I’d dislike him/her. You’re smarter than your response rbf.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Watching it on C-Span. Pure political theater. All of them looking like a bunch of dumb asses. Repubs trying to question Comey's integrity, and being slapped down like spoiled children. Dems just using screen time to talk smack to Repubs and bring up unrelated issues. This is ludicrous.

We need term limits on Congress. Maybe they’d be more apt to try and do stuff in office rather than squabble. Was Clinton caress and just plain stupid? Yes. Was it intentional? There’s no evidence that it was. If it wasn’t in

ED, was it intentional?

Mrs. Clinton was first lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the US who was given policy development responsibilities, a US Senator, and a US Presidential Candidate prior to becoming Sec of State. She is an intelligent person with a high level of education showing that she is capable of understanding complex systems and issues. She is no dummy. She understood in great depth and detail what classified info was and why.

So, when she ended up with a email server in her possession, and that server handled all of her email traffic, and she had aides tasked with maintaining it, and she had an email address that was obviously using it, how EXACTLY is that an accident???!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

As Sec. of State, she knew that much of her official communications were ‘born classified’. The instant they popped into existence in they were classified. Her office was responsible for marking them as such and handling them as such. Anyone with a security clearance knows this and she certainly did before and during the setup and user of the server. She knew, without a doubt, that what she was doing amounted to illegally mis-handling classified material. She simply did not care. And, now we know why. She is untouchable. The only defense is that she simply did not understand. If that is your argument, then you’re supporting an IDIOT for president of the USA.

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

quote:
Originally posted by bossdog1

Sorry RBF…It’s that annoying name recognition thing again. Are you sure his name isn’t Dwayne Johnson? Johnson is kind of a vulgar name if you think of it in those terms. Could he be one of the Johnson’s in Johnson & Johnson? Which one would he be? Does he smoke weed? Will he let you smoke weed? Will he tax weed sales? Did he marry his sister? Will he let you marry your sister? How about his sister? Can she marry her cat? This Johnson dude brings up a lot of confusion. For me anyway, but then again I’m not even sure who he is.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

No worries BD1… Ignorance is one of your better qualities…:wink:

I realize how hard it is for the American populace to google things and learn… I guess that’s how we got to where we are today…

However, many folks aren’t really sure who Trump is either… Is he a Dem or a Repub? Trump changes, or walks back, his positions so frequently, nobody really knows…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by PalmerScott

ED, was it intentional?

Mrs. Clinton was first lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the US who was given policy development responsibilities, a US Senator, and a US Presidential Candidate prior to becoming Sec of State. She is an intelligent person with a high level of education showing that she is capable of understanding complex systems and issues. She is no dummy. She understood in great depth and detail what classified info was and why.

So, when she ended up with a email server in her possession, and that server handled all of her email traffic, and she had aides tasked with maintaining it, and she had an email address that was obviously using it, how EXACTLY is that an accident???!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

As Sec. of State, she knew that much of her official communications were ‘born classified’. The instant they popped into existence in they were classified. Her office was responsible for marking them as such and handling them as such. Anyone with a security clearance knows this and she certainly did before and during the setup and user of the server. She knew, without a doubt, that what she was doing amounted to illegally mis-handling classified material. She simply did not care. And, now we know why. She is untouchable. The only defense is that she simply did not understand. If that is your argument, then you’re supporting an IDIOT for president of the USA.

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Notice how my response to the was it intentional question wasn’t “No”

hey Palmer, while your trying to get ole ED to give you an answer on was it intentional see if you can get us an answer from him on your Benghazi question too:

How do you interpret “no direct link or solid evidence existed connecting the attacks in Benghazi and the video at the time the meeting took place” to mean anything other than Clinton had absolutely ZERO substantiation for the video excuse?

Must be a new movie called “Dances With CFFers”

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

hey Palmer, while your trying to get ole ED to give you an answer on was it intentional see if you can get us an answer from him on your Benghazi question too:

How do you interpret “no direct link or solid evidence existed connecting the attacks in Benghazi and the video at the time the meeting took place” to mean anything other than Clinton had absolutely ZERO substantiation for the video excuse?

Must be a new movie called “Dances With CFFers”

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

Wow, I didn’t think anything on your keyboard worked other than ctrl-c and ctrl-v!

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Watching it on C-Span. Pure political theater. All of them looking like a bunch of dumb asses. Repubs trying to question Comey's integrity, and being slapped down like spoiled children. Dems just using screen time to talk smack to Repubs and bring up unrelated issues. This is ludicrous.

We need term limits on Congress. Maybe they’d be more apt

The voters can choose to not re-elect anyone they desire. I’d like term limits too, but the ballot box gives voters that power. As a whole, we are just too stupid to use it.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

The voters can choose to not re-elect anyone they desire. I’d like term limits too, but the ballot box gives voters that power. As a whole, we are just too stupid to use it.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Not too stupid, just overwhelmed by those that don’t have a clue and never will. Ok as a whole our voter base is too stupid. That’s how Obuma was elected… twice.