Jan. 6 Committee

“A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; if I take him by force to the USSR and show him a gulag, he will refuse to believe it”

• Yuri Bezmenov, KGB defector

Haha, newsmax… Keep believing the lies…

Nope, Drumpf had the authority to deploy the NG for 2 reasons:

1: It was FEDERAL PROPERTY, not state and local. The USCP are FEDERAL employees…

2: 10 U.S. Code § 12406 - National Guard in Federal service: call | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Whenever—
(1)
the United States, or any of the Commonwealths or possessions, is invaded or is in danger of invasion by a foreign nation;
(2)
there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the Government of the United States; or
(3)
the President is unable with the regular forces to execute the laws of the United States;

Drumpf did not ORDER the use of the NG. If he “authorized” it beforehand makes it even WORSE as it is admitting Drumpf knew beforehand there would be violence and an insurrection coup, and did nothing to stop it by ORDERING the USE of the NG…

Keep digging the liar’s hole… :rofl:

TRUTH!

Pence — not Trump — asked Guard troops to help defend Capitol on Jan. 6, panel says (militarytimes.com)

Yep, just more lies by the radical right-wing media and their naive and gullible sheeple like the one posting this link above:

Trump’s Pre-Jan. 6 Actions Demolish Dems’ Coup Fantasy | Newsmax.com

"Such an order would have violated 18 U.S. Code § 1385. The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 bars the U.S. armed forces from civilian law enforcement. The president may authorize National Guard troops, but governors (or D.C.’s mayor) must request them before the GIs roll."

Yep, nothing but LIES…

District of Columbia National Guard > About Us (ng.mil)

“As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army. The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.

The DC mayor NEVER had the authority…

Bill would allow DC mayor to deploy National Guard | WTOP News

"Currently, only the president has the authority to deploy the D.C. National Guard."

This is great :+1:

Every America First American feels the same way about an unconstitutional committee with no defense for the accused and no America First members allowed on the committee to debunk the lies

The good stuff starts at the 5:30 mark

my issue is the Rs always preach if only you vote us back in control we’ll take care of it for you…call me skeptical :face_with_raised_eyebrow: cuz been there before. Rs need to learn to street fight better then democrats and the Uniparty or nothing will change in the people’s fight to Save America