Jen Psaki crying because of new bill

Any of Y’all see this? The crazy lying woman doing the crocodile tears over DeSantis’s new bill to keep Teachers from teaching kindergarteners through 3rd grade about sex education and Queer issues. Actually thinking it is a good thing to talk to our babies about oral sex, anal sex, queer sex, little girls being a tom boy makes them need to have surgery to be a boy, and so forth. The left is smearing this bill as harsh and cruel against the Queer community. How can this be, it is against Perverted teachers grooming our Children in deviant ways they will soon enough learn about. Let the schools teach our children Science, Math, History, Reading, Art, Economics, finger painting, coloring, staying in the lines, manners, respect, but not sex education at 5 years old. Sick SOB’s out their, eyes open!

I guess she’s practicing for her new job at MSNBC. She has already stated she is leaving but continues to be allowed to spew hate and disinformation. I serious conflict of interest and she needs to step down now. She needs to be made to step down now.

You would have to look hard to find a more full of shite, vapid, lying, unethical person than Psaki. How a person like that sleeps soundly at night and can look themselves in the mirror everyday is beyond me and says a lot about her character, or lack of.

The left acts like they are all about rights but, not YOIR rights if they are contrary to what they like/believe. They would rather pollute the minds of innocent children with their trash and perversion all in the name of “diversity”, “inclusion” and “acceptance” all while denying parents the right to protect their children from this garbage.

God save us from the liberal left.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aVHLL5egRY

This podcast stunt, along with most far left leaning agendas, comes off to me as disingenuous.

Personally I think its a joke and immoral and embarrassing to the White House that her future colleagues are asking her softball questions.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

The peppermint commie says Trump wasted billions of dollars on a border wall instead of crack pipes like smart democrats

https://youtu.be/rnvTMPUyqyA

oh and the National Guardsman’s death at the Texas border was not their fault

the witch just needs to go on to MSNBC and get the heck away from the White House. Then we can see what other piece of trash they put in the spot. The main stream won’t even mention the drugs on the immigrants, but rather puts the blame on Trump!! Own up to your Administrations failure to secure our Southern Border!!!