JI/Folly Oyster Flats

Marsh chiggers are real. Will NEVER wade in shorts again, NEVER. Worse than land chiggers. Long pants fix it.

Hamilton spoon flies. Black w/ green flake.

Any Dupree spoon, but they are expensive.

Sight fish. Guess his direction. Throw fly 3ft over and 3ft ahead of fish. When his tail drops, little short strips and pull it across in front of him. Some days a quick retrieve gets hits. Other days, couple of short quick straps and let it sit a few seconds. Repeat.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

so…

face down, tail up

that’s the way you want to chuck?

this would be my sig line if i did such things. these are the reasons i still come aroundyah.

i don’t flyfish well cause Im a man
[/quote]

I was told dupree spoons was cheatin’!!!

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

[/quote]

i come here for your whiting creek to table posts. if you’d post more this place might rise like a phoenix outta the proverbial sh*tter.

23, posting fly fushn is lol. you clearly threw in the flyfishin towell when you sold the dragonfly, bought the big sled, and returned to bait soakin. it’s been established on this very site. not criticizing, i soak bait too when i take my wife, the neighborhood 8 yr old pack, even a few special needs members from this site. nothin to be ashamed of. own it

I saw 8 tails last night, all happy go lucky fish. Not tailing hard, but they were certainly there. I must be rusty, casted to three of them and no takers. And I only lined one of them, but that wasn’t totally my fault Peepad. The flyline got hung up on the grass and I left it there hoping he wouldn’t run into it and start digging again. Sure enough, he took a hard left and ran right into it. He gone.

Better than chores.

Sent from someone watching me a little too closely…

Cheat? … SO? … Far as I can tell, most fish are smarter than me.

Duprees sure are purdy. (Relative used to run several tackle shops. Said they did not stock lures or flies to catch fish. They stocked the ones that caught fishermen.)

I have just as much luck with the Hamiltons. 10 yrs or so back, they made a dark green/emerald hamilton that was the trick. Haven’t been able to find that color in a long time. Now, I use the black with green sparkle and green. Gold doesn’t seem to work as well. Maybe just me.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

I went again last night, about two hours or so after that hard rain. The water was slick calm and conditions were beautiful, except for the dirty dirty water. Same exact place and I saw no fish.

how long did it take to float that sled off the flat? you got home at midnight, didn’t flush her, and showed up late for work again. am i right?

Left the dock at 630, home by 845 bruh.

I might put a poling platform on it at some point, so look out.

Tonight will be good too, but its going to be a tight window right before dark. 800ish…

Maybe I will…maybe I won’t.