Kamala while the other one was giggling

Called her a complete dunderhead…
The United States is no longer feared and respected. We are the laughing stock of the world.

Everyone needs to start watching the BBC and Australian news to get the real facts what’s going on in this country

1 Like

They laugh out loud in the land down under. To them USA politics is a great comedy show. Didn’t someone in here say “ finally respect on a foreign level “. Then left the area !

1 Like

You think she talks that way because her polling and consultants shows that her supporters need those types of explanations? There has got to be a reasonable explanation. I know democrats live for and by polls.

Her staff has had more turnover than a low pay lousy burger place. I think there is but one on here that is happy with her

That “BOI” is peeping again.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Their propaganda list is very short. So they have to “REPEAT” “REPEAT” REPEAT". No capacity to expand.
“BYEDON”

The Peeper Funny GIF - The Peeper Peeper Funny - Discover & Share GIFs

Natureboy is winning so far today, he’s got 'em stirred up and mad like hornets.

It makes me smile.

I won yesterday with 4 in a row, so theres that.

I love this STFU feature

Haha, yet you still respond… Everyone knows you’re peeping and always have to have the last word… :shushing_face:

They couldn’t “SHUN” they couldn’t “FLAG” now they can’t “BLOCK”
What’s next? They might try Elvis’s move and “LEAVE THE BUILDING”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got a hunch this game of who gets the most hidden replies is about to end for a while.

lets listen in…

Are we having fun yet?

They are not hid if everybody keeps peeping.

Please man. I think you’re trying to make me cry. :sob: :sob: :sob:

A dunder head and endless stupidity. lol That sums it up pretty well. It’s hard to believe we are living through this stuff and she actually gets support from some that have to be about as ignorant as a baby is innocent.