Laptop Questions

You should have called, we could have had lunch (you pay). They had golf ball sized hail in parts of Lexington county and southeastern Richland county got hit pretty hard. We got tons of real heavy rain but fortunately no hail. Looking at the radar, looks like some more may be on the way.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I learned to type in high school back in the late 60’s, because the class was filled with girls. Didn’t do me any good.

Spent 6 weeks in "A’ school in the Navy as Communications Yeoman. Most of that time, spent learning to type. I always use the right shift key for Caps on the left side of the keyboard.

Pea’s right, no matter what you buy it will fit your needs. Go to Best Buy or some big box store and try the keyboards. It is going it going to be the most important thing for you.

You’re making way it too complicated.

quote:
Go to Best Buy or some big box store and try the keyboards.

Great minds, I did that this afternoon.

I had a girl do most of my typing in typing class in high school. I am hell with a couple of fingers and an occasional pinkie and thumb but, I still have to look at the keys.

Did you marry said girl?

Nope, she later broke up with me but then wanted to get back together…I didn’t. Saw her about 10 years after high school. Whew, dodged a bullet on that one.

Lenovo @ officemax and HP @ best buy 15" i5 laptops w/ 8gb RAM on sale for $350.

All you need is the SSD swap and you are golden for <500 -

whatever happened here?

Found one I liked at Best Buy. It was more than I had budgeted but, had just gotten a 10% off coupon if I used my BB card. Went Saturday to get it only to find that I couldn’t use the coupon. The manager was very nice and even tried to override it but, according to him, the system wouldn’t permit him to do so. Ticked me off because neither of us could find anywhere on the coupon where laptops (or this one specifically) was not eligible. Went home with no laptop.

I looked at a few I liked online but, seeing and touching the actual laptops left me unimpressed. Two of them felt really cheap and the keyboards were awful. I’ll keep looking.

Sorry I didn’t update sooner Peapod, I hope you didn’t wonder all weekend.

i tried to be patient.

good work showin em who’s boss on that coupon.

Hey, I don’t get to be the boss at home, gotta be somewhere. I’ll keep you posted when I get something. Suspending the search for a few days as I head down your way for a mini spring break.

you stayin in bonzo’s garage?

the beer fridge is empty. you know the protocol.

also, mdaddy is showing up in a few days. so you may wanna get clear before the riffraff gets here. let’s just keep that last part between us.

Here you go, I’ll sell you mine cheap:

ill buy it, as long as it comes with a floppy disk with Oregon Trail on it

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

ill buy it, as long as it comes with a floppy disk with Oregon Trail on it

https://classicreload.com/oregon-trail.html

You’re welcome

oh (**()…i aint gettin **** done at work now

i made it to the top ten…yes!

Sweet setup mechanic! Nah Pea, not staying in Bonzo’s garage, I hear it if chock full of cat buckets. Something about cornering the market and setting up some kind of business with mdaddy.