Let me pose some questions

How many years has Donald J. Trump earned a paycheck as a politician?
How many political appointments has he been awarded?
How many of his relatives have been life long politicians?
How many years did Mr. Trump practice law?
How much travel has he accepted at the taxpayers expense?
How many meals has he accepted at the taxpayers expense?
How many vacations has he enjoyed at the taxpayers expense?
How many former Congressman and/or Senators does Mr. Trump employ as lobbyists?
How many firms did Mr. Trump work for as a lobbyist in his life?
How much money has Mr. Trump earned giving speeches?
How much money has Mr. Trump made trading equities/futures on insider information?
How much raw land does Mr. Trump own compared to Harry Reid?
How much legislation has Mr. Trump sponsored?
How many favors does Mr. Trump owe as a result quid pro quo vote buying?
How many Republican candidates in the 2016 Presidential primaries can match answer for answer to Mr. Trump?
How many lifelong politicians are corrupt chattel of the donor class?
Which Presidential candidate in 2016 literally cannot afford to lose?
Which presidential candidate threatens the very livelihood of the media, political, globalist elites in Washington, DC?
Why must Mr. Trump be destroyed, not just beaten?
Do you love America?

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

Everyone keeps using this “he’s not a politician” crap. It doesn’t matter, because if you can imagine someone more vile than a politician it’s Trump. He is actually below a politician. Running for President and attaching himself to the GOP was a step up for him. Trump is like Hugh Hefner, Slick Willie, and John Edwards had a baby.

The only shot your candidate has, is if everyone pinches their nose, pulls Trumps lever, and refuses tell anyone about it. Which is very well possible.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

How many years has Pee Wee Herman earned a paycheck as a politician?
How many years did Pee Wee Hermanp practice law?
How many former Congressman and/or Senators does Pee Wee Herman employ as lobbyists?
How many firms did Pee Wee Herman work for as a lobbyist in his life?
How much money has Pee Wee Herman earned giving speeches?
How much money has Pee Wee Herman made trading equities/futures on insider information?
How much raw land does Pee Wee Herman own compared to Harry Reid?
How much legislation has Pee Wee Herman sponsored?
How many favors does Pee Wee Herman owe as a result quid pro quo vote buying?
How many Republican candidates in the 2016 Presidential primaries can match answer for answer to Pee Wee Herman?
Which presidential candidate threatens the very livelihood of the media, political, globalist elites in Washington, DC?
Why must Pee Wee Herman be destroyed, not just beaten?
Do you love America?

Judging by the above modifications, the only clear choice by your logic is… Pee Wee Herman

Who’s destroying Trump other than Trump?

Saul Alinsky.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

George Soros.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

How many years has Pee Wee Herman earned a paycheck as a politician?
How many years did Pee Wee Hermanp practice law?
How many former Congressman and/or Senators does Pee Wee Herman employ as lobbyists?
How many firms did Pee Wee Herman work for as a lobbyist in his life?
How much money has Pee Wee Herman earned giving speeches?
How much money has Pee Wee Herman made trading equities/futures on insider information?
How much raw land does Pee Wee Herman own compared to Harry Reid?
How much legislation has Pee Wee Herman sponsored?
How many favors does Pee Wee Herman owe as a result quid pro quo vote buying?
How many Republican candidates in the 2016 Presidential primaries can match answer for answer to Pee Wee Herman?
Why must Pee Wee Herman be destroyed, not just beaten?
Do you love America?

Judging by the above modifications, the only clear choice by your logic is… Pee Wee Herman

How many times have Pee Wee and Trump pulled their dongs out in a movie theater?

But then in fairness, how many times has Hillary pulled her dong out in a movie theater?

I wouldn’t pull anything out in front of Trump. He can’t help to kiss something he finds beautiful…

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

The media

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:

I wouldn’t pull anything out in front of Trump. He can’t help to kiss something he finds beautiful…

Are you insinuating that your Johnson is beautiful ? Couldn’t help it :smiley:

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

That's what I've heard over the years!
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

The media

You right wingers love to blame the media...maybe if Trump wasn't such an easy target, didn't have a record of using the media for his free PR, or didn't go on social media rampages at 3 am he would be reported on less.
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's what I've heard over the years!

These comments should be merged with the Gary Johnson Humor thread…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

Now THAT is classic deflection if it ever existed. You know the answer to the questions, and you know the implications of those questions. I am so satisfied to confirm the level of blatant ignorance, by choice, of each one of you who avoid the plainly obvious difference between Mr. Trump, and the political elite, who have been so successful in manipulating your weak mind’s. What a bunch of mush minded tripe you are. To those of you who comprehend the context of my post I salute you. I trust that there are many more who share your clarity, and comprehension. Trump/Pence 2016.
Go ahead Skinnee…Post another brilliant response. You are as dull as a butter knife.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

BD just gave it to you bunch of snot sucking, knuckle dragging, buffoons.

I’ll answer the only reasonable question Mr. Bossdog1 posed…

Yes, I do love America.

What is Trump’s answer to that question? And what would be his answers to the follow up questions…

What does Mr. Trump love more…himself or America?

What has Mr.Trump sacrificed for America?

quote:
Originally posted by bossdog1

Now THAT is classic deflection if it ever existed. You know the answer to the questions, and you know the implications of those questions. I am so satisfied to confirm the level of blatant ignorance, by choice, of each one of you who avoid the plainly obvious difference between Mr. Trump, and the political elite, who have been so successful in manipulating your weak mind’s. What a bunch of mush minded tripe you are. To those of you who comprehend the context of my post I salute you. I trust that there are many more who share your clarity, and comprehension. Trump/Pence 2016.
Go ahead Skinnee…Post another brilliant response. You are as dull as a butter knife.

Sol Mate
Mako 20B
225 Optimax

I think you missed the point...

When I plug Pee Wee Herman’s name in, he and Trump score exactly the same. So either they ARE the same, or you wasted too much time writing a crappy defense…

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

What does Mr. Trump love more…

Ah man... I can't say it.... Oh boy this is awkward... Well, it sort of rhymes with "crabbin' wussy"...

Who has never bombed the World Trade Center?
Who has never kicked Santa Clause in the nuts?
How many widows has Mr Trump punched in the face?
Who was NOT responsible for the cancellation of “Mork and Mindy”?
Who did not give birth to one of Eazy-E’s babies?
How many times have you ever seen Mr Trump watch Monday night football on Saturday?

Ladies and gentlemen, as I have shown you above… Mr Trump is the only logical choice…

What has Mr.Trump sacrificed for America?

That same question might be asked of Trump supporters, and Clinton supporters for that matter. What have those supporters sacrificed for America? The whole sacrifice thing is a red herring in decomposition … :face_with_head_bandage: