Lindsey

what’s up with this?

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/sc-s-lindsey-graham-encourages-trump-to-admit-climate-change/article_4745c77e-a31c-11e9-a983-eb9216d82d47.html

Didn’t trump say this was all a hoax?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/27/us/politics/trump-climate-science.amp.html

Lindsey is not a climate expert. Please do not post anymore liberal trash from the NY times. No one wants to pay to read their crap.

Robbie , will you join me today in condemning all hate groups?

Lindsey must not be wanting any support from trump humpers, he says here he believes the science…

When nine out of 10 scientists say (carbon dioxide) emissions are creating a greenhouse gas effect and the planet is warming up, I believe the nine and not the one,” the South Carolina Republican told reporters Wednesday.

Graham’s comments came after announcing the formation of the Roosevelt Conservation Caucus, made up of Republicans in the Senate and House.

Who gives a crap?

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862

Graham joined a new caucus whooppee!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/10/graham-announces-gop-conservation-caucus-you-can-have-a-healthy-environment-and-still-eat-a-hamburger/

c/p - “Simply put, we believe in innovation when it comes to solving environmental problems, not regulation. We believe you can have a healthy environment and still fly a plane and eat a hamburger,” he said, slamming Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)’s Green New Deal proposal.

What’s going on with the Dem’s civil war? That’s what should concern dems

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/07/dem-civil-war-ocasio-cortez-■■■■■■■■■■-nancy-pelosi-slams-voting-against-4-5-billion-border-bill-772308

They keep posting pictures of border jumper’s kids in cages but it was while Obama was king

Your party is splintering

quote:
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Who gives a crap?

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862


Lindsey
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

Lindsey must not be wanting any support from trump humpers, he says here he believes the science…

When nine out of 10 scientists say (carbon dioxide) emissions are creating a greenhouse gas effect and the planet is warming up, I believe the nine and not the one,” the South Carolina Republican told reporters Wednesday.

Graham’s comments came after announcing the formation of the Roosevelt Conservation Caucus, made up of Republicans in the Senate and House.


I would like for you Robbie or somebody to list the names of the scientists that are making these dire predictions that are going to cost us TRILLIONS ! Before we spend a cent we should know who they are !

Robbie , are you at long last ready to join me in condemning all hate groups. Please don’t delay your answer. Your side thinks the planet is about to become a flaming inferno!

Polly, do you believe we are coming out of an Ice age?

Why Bruce?.. the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.


So please tell us how you post this, an 1hr an 30 minutes after you posted the picture of your dove field, that you’re worried about greenhouse gas. It took a tractor burning fuel to prepare, and plant the field. A combine burning fuel to harvest the seed, and a truck burning fuel to get to the seed to the store for you to get those seeds you needed to plant. You had to burn gas in your truck to go get them, and had to run a tractor burning fuel to prepare, and plant that field, and all of those gasses go into the atmosphere. The only reason you bring this up is because he has an R by his name. Because you weren’t thinking about greenhouse gases when you were planting that field, or what it took for you to get those seed to get to you. Oh bye the way, if you think we have control over the climate or temperatures, when it gets up in the 90’s tomorrow, please go outside and turn the temperature down to a comfortable 70 degrees,and please no thunderstorms.

2017 NauticStar 2400 sport/ F200XB

Even before there was a European in North America , the native Americans were trying to change the weather by dancing. We still cant do much to change climate . Every time a hurricane comes ashore the left claims it was because of climate change. Wonder what the early coastal settlers thought back when they didn’t know they were coming- what did they blame it on? We hear the cry from the left that an ever changing percentage of unknown scientists think that we need to invest everything we have in preventing something that likely will never occur by doing things that probably will not matter. But through all the bull crap we need to remember that the liberals are about feelings - not reality.

Robbie couldn’t believe in CC anymore that Algore does or he wouldn’t produce all that C02 working the land for sport.

quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

Even before there was a European in North America , the native Americans were trying to change the weather by dancing. We still cant do much to change climate . Every time a hurricane comes ashore the left claims it was because of climate change. Wonder what the early coastal settlers thought back when they didn’t know they were coming- what did they blame it on? We hear the cry from the left that an ever changing percentage of unknown scientists think that we need to invest everything we have in preventing something that likely will never occur by doing things that probably will not matter. But through all the bull crap we need to remember that the liberals are about feelings - not reality.

Robbie couldn’t believe in CC anymore that Algore does or he wouldn’t produce all that C02 working the land for sport.


Nature, I agree with all you post, accept that It WILL occur. Not in our lifetimes or our next generation or ten. But Earth is coming out of an Ice age and nothing any scientist can do will stop it.

What we can do is just understand that coastal cities in the distant future will flood, plant life will florish, and future generations may get to see Antartica Covered in lush greeneriy once more.

That is if Mankind doesn’t come together as a World Group and come up with a plan to stop the next major Asteriod strike, some lunatic releasing a Biological weapon, or a posible alien invasion. That’s what scientists need to work on. Or end times, which no scientist can stop or predict.

quote:
Originally posted by seaox

So please tell us how you post this, an 1hr an 30 minutes after you posted the picture of your dove field, that you’re worried about greenhouse gas. It took a tractor burning fuel to prepare, and plant the field. A combine burning fuel to harvest the seed, and a truck burning fuel to get to the seed to the store for you to get those seeds you needed to plant. You had to burn gas in your truck to go get them, and had to run a tractor burning fuel to prepare, and plant that field, and all of those gasses go into the atmosphere. The only reason you bring this up is because he has an R by his name. Because you weren’t thinking about greenhouse gases when you were planting that field, or what it took for you to get those seed to get to you. Oh bye the way, if you think we have control over the climate or temperatures, when it gets up in the 90’s tomorrow, please go outside and turn the temperature down to a comfortable 70 degrees,and please no thunderstorms.

2017 NauticStar 2400 sport/ F200XB


Agree with you there, but what about the 800 acre pine plantation, and the 600 acre hardwood bottom that surrounds that little 10 acre field? I reckon it has no cooling effects at all.

I posted that so this crowd could read it, as most all on this forum believe trump when he says climate change is a hoax. Have you not seen this below? Why is Lindsey trying to get on the bandwagon now,when his party has done little to nothing above climate change.

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=175001

As far as turning down that temp, and no T storms, just drop down on your knees and pray , god will fix that for you. Thanks brah, enjoy your weekend .

Thanks Fred . I do agree that it will occur - but not like the alarmists predict. So far, the alarmists predictions have been almost a 100 % failure. I am not convinced that C02 is such a dastardly evil thing. As has been discussed before , the #1 greenhouse gas is water vapor that forms clouds & blocks heat from escaping. Atmospheric water vapor is measured as a large fractional part of the atmosphere yet evil C02 is still measured in PPM. If you try to find a graph that shows the percentage of all gasses in the mix , that’s difficult. Most of the studies focus on C02 and how it has increased - but its still measured in PPM. I do agree with you that something WILL occur - but the onset may be thousands of years in the future.

The possibility of an asteroid strike is quite real and it would not take an especially huge one to darken the skys with debris and plunge us into ice again - or kill everything on earth. I have read that a rock about 10 miles across could tilt our orbit and plunge us into darkness This should be studied and planned for. But the research $$$ are not there. But when you see a report that a scientist is “worried” about CC , what he is actually worried about is his next paycheck. Right now the liberal universities get big accolades and $$$ donors for CC study and they naturally they follow the money to reduce their worry. Lets say that the USA falls for the silly green new deal - but China , India, and Russia and the rest of the world does not. Then what ever we do is not even spit in the ocean.

There is a lot of carbon on this earth. Its in trees , in the air, lots of coal oil and gas - even in sea water, and I believe that God put it here for a reason. The radical’s used to say that we are running out of fuel. Were not. We cant really get rid of anything on the face of this earth.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by seaox

So please tell us how you post this, an 1hr an 30 minutes after you posted the picture of your dove field, that you’re worried about greenhouse gas. It took a tractor burning fuel to prepare, and plant the field. A combine burning fuel to harvest the seed, and a truck burning fuel to get to the seed to the store for you to get those seeds you needed to plant. You had to burn gas in your truck to go get them, and had to run a tractor burning fuel to prepare, and plant that field, and all of those gasses go into the atmosphere. The only reason you bring this up is because he has an R by his name. Because you weren’t thinking about greenhouse gases when you were planting that field, or what it took for you to get those seed to get to you. Oh bye the way, if you think we have control over the climate or temperatures, when it gets up in the 90’s tomorrow, please go outside and turn the temperature down to a comfortable 70 degrees,and please no thunderstorms.

2017 NauticStar 2400 sport/ F200XB


Agree with you there, but what about the 800 acre pine plantation, and the 600 acre hardwood bottom that surrounds that little 10 acre field? I reckon it has no cooling effects at all.

I posted that so this crowd could read it, as most all on this forum believe trump when he says climate change is a hoax. Have you not seen this below? Why is Lindsey trying to get on the bandwagon now,when his party has done little to nothing above climate change.

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=175001

As far as turning down that temp, and no T storms, just drop down on your knees and pray , god will f

No 5hit Palmer…Why is Lindsey trying to make trump admit to climate change?

Is he just telling people what they want to hear during election time?

Lindsey is just trying to help Trump to not leave any idiot votes on the table. Smart.

Tell us Robbie - If the dem’s run another loser like HRC will you vote for Trump? Lets say that it gets down to Trump VS Biden and on a campaign stop , you take the family to see him. Then after his stump speech creepy Joe strolls over & sniffs your wifes & daughters hair. Would that pizz you off enough to switch your vote ?

quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

Lindsey is just trying to help Trump to not leave any idiot votes on the table. Smart.

Tell us Robbie - If the dem’s run another loser like HRC will you vote for Trump? Lets say that it gets down to Trump VS Biden and on a campaign stop , you take the family to see him. Then after his stump speech creepy Joe strolls over & sniffs your wifes & daughters hair. Would that pizz you off enough to switch your vote ?


Nature, “your” asking this from someone that thinks another human being would enjoy
Watching an old lady get pizzed on. The devil could be running against Trump and Polly would take the devil .

Why Bruce?.. the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.


quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

Lindsey is just trying to help Trump to not leave any idiot votes on the table. Smart.

Tell us Robbie - If the dem’s run another loser like HRC will you vote for Trump? Lets say that it gets down to Trump VS Biden and on a campaign stop , you take the family to see him. Then after his stump speech creepy Joe strolls over & sniffs your wifes & daughters hair. Would that pizz you off enough to switch your vote ?


Nature, “your” asking this from someone that thinks another human being would enjoy
Watching an old lady get pizzed on. The devil could be running against Trump and Polly would take the devil .

Why Bruce?.. the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.



Yea I know - but it was funny to ask !

Vote for a role model

https://www.vox.com/2016/10/7/13205842/trump-secret-recording-women